What I Eat in a Day | Paleo Meal & Snack Ideas | February 2017

1. I thought paleo was preservative free

2. I love how you eat! So much veggies! Yum! 💕

3. That is by far the best looking pie I've ever seen. Definitely going to make this.

4. Lol "kinddd of looks like diharrea…"

5. Think about what you said. Lemon water is "alkalising"…. oh my god 😂. I can't think of a more commonly known acid than lemon juice.

6. I'm trying to start a paleo diet. I e been told that peas aren't paleo, just like corn and peanuts. I'm not really sure, I just started my paleo diet today

7. Devon Cade says:

I actually could not wait to try this paleo plan “loso shocking plan” for me personally once I had Googled it. I was so excited. My friend drop Fourteen lbs using this plan, and I highly recommend which you test it! The plan is stuffed with great recipes which help you sustain an active and healthy lifestyle.

8. Bailey Allen says:

My computer research shows which nothing is better than this paleo program. Search Google “loso shocking plan”! In your research, you will find yourself delving into weight loss. Dropping 15 pounds was worthwhile. The book has a wide selection of forms of dishes. I`ve tried out a lot of the recipes and they`re tasty!

9. Joe P says:

Can't wait to make this! Thanks

10. your porridge looks good. great idea!

11. Fifi Nicole says:

you should be a radio talk show host or something your voice is so calming lol

12. Lovely video. Just as a matter of interest. Do you have an exercise routine?

13. Renee Carter says:

I LOVE your recipes!

14. Ninja Turtle says:

Paleo changed my life. I loved these meals. Gonna try that diarrhoea porridge ☺️

15. pamela says:

that pumpkin thing seems like a good sub for oatmeal! i think i may actually try to make it!

16. Love the way you make the shepherds pie!!! Definitely will have to try that!

17. Kirisan 05 says:

Where do you buy all off these organic foods?

18. LOVE these paleo ideas. I really want to try your porridge!

19. Mandy Meehan says:

Just found your channel. We eat so similar! Love the quality of your video too. Excited to see more. 😊

20. simone vella says:

thanks for reply! most days do you do herbal teas in the morning? thanks x

21. S R says:

i liked your videos but then you went all paleo and low carb 😐

22. simone vella says:

Love your videos. What were you drinking in your mug with breakfast?x

23. ivi122 says:

Yay I love what I eat in a day videos! Thanks so much!!! I just have ONE complaint, I wish you uploaded videos more often..at least 3 days per week 😏

24. Yummy! Definitely going to try all of the recipes ! Thanks for sharing!!

25. Thanks for recipes! That coconut soya sauce replacement looks great as well as the flour replacement! I'm guessing Whole Foods has a lot of these foods?

26. Kind of looks like diharrea 😂

27. Justyna P says:

Loved it!!! Thank You for sharing:-)

28. Hi Meghan, love this! I'm curious what water you use. I've been drinking bottled waters for the past few years but I've heard that the plastic itself can be harmful as they sit in transportation trucks for a while.

29. chris j says:

wow love the breakfast

30. I have just been thinking of what paleo items I can incorporate into my diet :). What flour(s) do you recommend?

31. I was so happy to see a video from you in my feed! I would love to see a house tour, your home looks so cozy and inviting.

32. Analu Gomez says:

hahahaja Meghan Diarrea xD

33. You mentioned a few ingredients unfamiliar to me that would be great for my vegan diet. Thanks a bunch!

34. Lili T says:

Isn't lemon water acidic and not alkaline? Genuinely wondering, not trying to be sassy lol