STUPID EASY SIXPACK BREAKFAST RECIPE

1. Bravo monseur. Oatmeal is filled with complex fibers. This was excellent advice for your viewers and it was entertaining.

2. Jace Sommer says:

I eat that EVERY SINGLE DAY XD

3. Mohim Uddin says:

I would love too see how Gordon Ramsey will react to ur breakfast recipe 😂😂😂👍👍👍
    hope it happens … :3

4. where do you get your motivation from? i will definitly try the #sixpackbreakfast

5. hey Mario ist es möglich nur über ernährung Mit minimalem bauchtraining Wieder in shape zu kommen und ein wenig definiert auszusehen?

6. DavidJeFaca says:

Damn there goes half of my respect to you as a serious young youtuber with that title

7. Clara says:

just a tip but you should grind flaxseeds so the nutrients gets released or else it will be undigested

8. u always have ways to make ppl laugh👌😂

9. Clara says:

youre gaining subscribers fast!

10. Subscribed! Great topics, quality contents, delivered entertainingly. You inspire and share positivity. Thumbs up! How about more workout vids and weight update? Cheers.

11. Protein Porridge is tasty bomb diggity delicious!

12. OVOBOY says:

Hey Mario, i can't go to the gym cause i don't have the time soo could you please let me know some home workout routines that you think would help getting a model shape

13. Thanks chef 👨‍🍳

14. Nicholas Tan says:

Haha nothing beats an omelette with mushrooms/onions, some smoked salmon and an avocado in the morning

It's the best really hehs

15. Kerry Bells says:

Do you grow bear my friend?

16. Alexa Curry says:

you're soo gorgeous.

17. That looks so delicious!

18. Well done Mario, but I would suggest to not to use any flavored protein

19. The way he had the apple on his plate is so artsy omg !!

20. hi mario from the philippines.
    what is the ideal heigth weigth shoulder chest waist for model?
    am 25 age and 6 1"heigth.do you think its to late for my age?

21. Arnold says:

shit I'm not first

22. i am following you .Found you on YouTube yesterday.Inspiring videos brother.

23. Can't wait to see you having a haircut from barber 💈

24. Do more movie about cooking Mario !!! I have problem to know how to eat good and healthy and keep have good energy

25. Wow! Delicious! Wanna try it later 😊😊😊

26. hi mario viewer from philippines

27. Hi mario…i will try your breakfast recipe 😁🥕🍓🍇🥝🍌🍐🍏

28. Jack Prenter says:

The first time I saw your videos I thought I wouldn't care for it… I've watched 20 in the past few hours… Good job baiting me in MAARIOO. How have you found your tattoos have affected you getting modeling jobs?

29. mre455 says:

thought you did intermittent fasting? #nobreakfast

30. juan igna says:

hey mario, what should be eat at night?

31. jack jackal says: