Indian Lunch Box Ideas ( Part4) ll Quick Lunch Box Recipes ll Reallife Realhome

1. Vivek Garg says:

Healthy n tasty recipe will try it.keep it upπŸ™‚

2. Devika Mohan says:

Hi.. I have a small doubt about the second dish ( frankie).. does it have a slight raw taste of ginger garlic paste..???

3. irfan shaikh says:

Please hindi me bole

4. Very useful video πŸ‘πŸ‘thank u so much dear

5. Salma Riyaz says:

Very very nice recipe πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

6. Vashima Paul says:

Mai ek student hoon and I stay alone in Gujarat ..!! Mai pehle ek time hi khana khaati thi cz Mujhe manage krna nahi aata tha .!! Aapke videos ne Mujhe bahut inspire kiya hai .!! Because of that I have started preparing my lunch.!! Started storing veggies and pre preparing.!! Thank you for that 😊😊

7. Nayana Sama says:

I am gonna try πŸ• recepi

8. Hena Khan says:

I have tried all u r recipes 😊😊they turned out really yummy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹vl surely give this a try too😊😊😊thanks anu ma'am for such healthy recipes

9. Life101 says:

Hi Anu, I watch all of your videos on loop, simple but addicting..!!

10. nice recipes anu g please share sweet corn recipe

11. hi I heartily waiting your video. I like your video

12. Again an amazing video πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

13. Sweety Nayak says:

Hi Anu, which oil do you use for cooking?

14. Salma Aaqil says:

I really wait for ur videos. U r very hard-working. The recipes r superb. At what time u sleep.

15. Swastika says:

wow anu….rava pizza is so healthy….. n rest two receipes r also yummm….
    gr8 dear….thanks for these….

16. hi ur simplicity i like very much n ur video r more real all the very best for ur chanel

17. jogiana says:

Wow mouth watering recipes, Anu please please share tamarind chetny recipe.

18. hi Anu.. nice ….. looking delicious…. I'll try the pizza ….a healthy one… πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

19. Hi anu very healthy recipes good job keep it up πŸ‘