WHAT I EAT ON HOLIDAY | Snack Haul AND 2 Dinner Recipes
WHAT A TRIP! I had the best time in Portugal with Angie and here’s a little bit of what we got up to!
We stayed in the town of Lagos about an hour away from Faro airport. In this video I visit the local supermarket ‘Pingo Doce’ and stock up on healthy snacks!
Also there are two recipes that Angie taught me. One for a Baked Salmon Fillet and the other is a Pork Tenderloin dish! Very delicious!
Here are the recipes so you can try them at home!
– 1 whole salmon (cleaned)
– Fresh lemons
– Herbs of choice
– White wine (optional)
– Seasoning (Salt and Pepper)
1. Line a baking tray with tin foil and arrange the lemons.
2. Lay over the fish and stuff it with more lemons wedges and one in the gills.
3. Stud with butter and season well. Then cover in the herbs.
4. Pour over a generous serving of white wine.
5. Wrap in the foil and make sure it is fully covered.
6. Bake in the oven at 180C for 45 minutes!
– 1 red onion chopped
– 2 tbsp oil
– 2 Fillets Pork Tenderloin Diced
– 4 tsp Dijon Mustard
– 400ml Double Cream
1. In a pan heat the oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and stir well. Cook until soft.
3. Add the pork and stir into the onions. Leave for 5-10 minutes without stirring until brown.
4. Take off the heat and stir in the mustard.
5. Add the cream and return to the heat.
6. Leave for 5-10 minutes to reduce.
7. Serve over rice and enjoy!
Twitter : @healthyCSteph
Facebook : www.facebook.com/STAYSASSYFOUNDATION
Instagram : @hungryherberts
Facebook : www.facebook.com/hungryherberts