== Ingredients (2 servings) ==
Salmon Fillets 2
Olive Oil 1TBSP
== Directions ==
1. Rub in salt and pepper to both sides of the salmon fillets. If your salmon is pre seasoned, this step is unnecessary.
2. Wipe off any water off of the salmon fillets using a paper towel
3. Lightly dust both sides of the salmon with flour. Don’t coat them too thick, you only want a thin layer of flour on all sides.
4. Heat a pan on medium heat and spread olive oil
5. Place the salmon fillet on the pan, and cook until you can see the color of the salmon has changed half way through on the side
6. Flip the salmon over, wipe off excess oil from the pan, and add in the butter. Turn off heat, and its done.
== Side Dish Recipe Videos ==
Dashimaki Tamago Japanese Omelet
Ham & Broccoli Mustard Stir Fry
== External Links ==
Cocollo Bento Box