4 Easy Indian Evening Snacks Recipes | How To Make Quick Snacks | Simple Living Wise Thinking

In this video I shared 4 easy Indian evening snacks.This are very easy and quick to make snacks under 30 minutes.I hope you will enjoy this video.

I have made some more recipes video
==================================

I) Evening Snacks

2) Snacks for kids

3) Snacks from Leftover

4)Quick and easy breakfast recipes

Please Do Subscribe To My Channel

1. ma'am how often do yo come India?

2. Rakhi Sharma says:

lovely & interesting recipes

3. Very nice recipes πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

4. 71Imee says:

Another delicious recipe from your kitchen.. Thanks Payal!

5. Nice recipes thanks for sharing

6. I always wait for ur videos .all recipes r good snak πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

7. Ganga says:

I like your all videos mam.all recipes are very good.

8. All the receipe are so yummy .. Will try all of them for sure .. I hope it turns out same as ours ..☺. grt wrk

9. Swapna Dhuri says:

Hi payal all recipe yummy.

10. Yummy yummy…. Mouth watering items.. my fav corn… Thank u dear for sharing 😘😘

11. Hi Payal I like this Evening Snacks so much look very tasty I will try today Have a nice day πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

12. aisha khan says:

loved it.yummy recipes.i will definately give a try.Take care.

13. Liked all the recipes.. Will try

14. Afza Afza says:

Hi Payal nice video
    Where is makhane available , in Indian store ?

15. Nice treat for the family..will definitely try payal! Loved all! looking yummy!

16. Kanchan Pal says:

Nice mouthwatering recipes i like the noodle one it's is really new for me

17. saima shakil says:

Hi, lovely snack ideas. Please do share ur daughter's study schedule during school days. And her night time routine

18. HI Payal, it's really mouthwatering. I saw and learn from you many recipes. thanks for sharing with us. god bless you

19. nupur das says:

Makhane is awesome yrπŸ˜‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

20. nupur das says:

Hummmm πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹nice

21. ya I will try your noodles recipe.but I am also vegetarian.

22. very simple and easy recipe .I must try. but mera beta khane me bohut choosy he.sabkuch nehi khata .

23. Nice & healthy evening snack…

24. Shashi Saini says:

Is it not hard to clean steel pan? I like it though. And did u buy frozen corn? Thanks. I made last snack of lotus seeds. It is little hard. What can I do ?

25. Nice Payal, very easy cooking evening snack recipes simply love it. I will surely try that crispy noodles recipe it's really mouth watering. All recipes are fit with evening tea even kids can also enjoy at short trips. Kub bhalo laglo, stay blessed u nd family β™₯

26. Darun ….

Kmn acho
    Tumi mail check kore nio kintu 😊