This is new top 15 food and cake recipe that you want to try at home with your family.
1-Dark Chocolate Coconut Jellies https://taste.md/2aaTvVg
2-5 Ingredient Butternut Squash Fritters http://taste.md/29VuLPM
3-Breakfast Ramekins https://taste.md/2chqd8Z
4-One Pot Baked Ziti
1 red onion, diced
1 package dry ziti
1 jar tomato puree (about 2 cups)
1 ½ cups water, or just enough water to cover the pasta completely
4 heaping Tbsp fresh ricotta
1 small bunch fresh basil
1 cup shredded mozzarella
Salt, to taste
Heat a pan with olive oil over medium-high heat and quickly sauté the onion until fragrant. Add the ziti, tomato puree and water. Stir to combine. Cover and cook according to pasta box directions, then remove the cover.
Turn oven broil setting to high.
Dollop the ricotta into the pan and stir through the pasta to combine. Tear basil leaves into the pot and stir to gently wilt in the pasta.
Fold half of the shredded mozzarella into the pasta to incorporate, then sprinkle the other half over top for a cheesy layer. Taste; the cheese might have enough salt in it, depending on the brand. If not, add salt to taste.
Place the uncovered casserole in the oven on the second highest rack. Broil for 5 minutes or until the top cheese layer is golden. Enjoy!)
5-Steak & Chimichurri Plantain Cup
Steak and Chimichurri Plantain Cups
4 green plantains, maduros
3 cups oil
1 lb skirt steak
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp oregano, roughly chopped
1 bunch scallions, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp water
½ cup olive oil
3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Habanero, finely diced
1. Heat oil to 350°F.
2. Peel and halve green plantains. Fry until golden and just soft, 2-3 minutes. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels. When cool enough to handle, press to ¼-inch thick between 2 pieces of wax paper using a small pan, a jar, or your hands. Line a muffin tin with plastic wrap in each individual tin. Press the smashed plantain into the muffin tin to create a cup. You can take hangover plantain and re-press into any spaces that need filling in. (These can be wrapped in the plastic wrap and frozen at this time for future use.)
3. Pull out plastic wrap and peel off to reveal the plantain cup. Slowly drop into the oil to fry again until crisp and brown, another 30 seconds to 1 minute. Season well and repeat until all are done.
4. In a food processor, pulse cilantro, parsley, oregano, scallions, water and oil until combined but the leaves are still visibly chunky. Stir in vinegar and season to taste. Set aside.
5. Marinate steak in oil, garlic, salt and pepper for an hour.
6. Heat a grill pan to medium-high. Grill 3-4 minutes per side. Rest 15 minutes and cut into ¾-inch cubes. Re-season with more salt and pepper and toss to combine.
Spread a thin layer of chimichurri on the bottom of the plantain cup. 7. Fill with steak and drizzle more chimichurri sauce. Sprinkle a pinch of habanero on top.)
6-Brazilian Wedding Cakes (Bem Casados) Full recipe: https://taste.md/2kSSdmc
7-Rice Pudding & Dulce de Leche Parfaits Full recipe: https://taste.md/2lX6pMD
8-Garlic Shrimp Scampi Egg Noodles Full recipe: https://taste.md/2lWVPVJ
9-Bread Fried Rice Full recipe: https://taste.md/2jEu6H1
10-Red Velvet Surprise Cupcakes Full recipe: https://taste.md/2ksZVog
11-Yogurt Pudding with Blackberry Syrup
1 ? Tbsp flavorless powdered gelatin
1 can condensed milk
3 cups plain yogurt
2 cups blackberries
3 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp lemon juice
½ cup water
1. Prepare gelatin according to package instructions.
2. In a blender, blend the condensed milk, yogurt and gelatin. Pour into a greased bowl and transfer to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
3. In a saucepan, combine the blackberries, sugar, lemon juice and water. Cook over low heat until they form a syrup. Let it cool.
4. Turn the pudding out onto a plate and serve the sauce over the top.
12-Roast Beef Tenderloin With Caesar Crust Full recipe: https://taste.md/2kG0UjV
13-Miso Ginger Chicken With Shiitake Mushroom Rice
14-Almond Pear Tart Full recipe: https://taste.md/2lnb1OH
15-Chicken Nugget Time Full recipe: https://taste.md/2jUHA55
channel subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAgyTGU81vvR4JwfI7FQ0w
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Best-Foods-Cakes-994689387245309/?notif_t=page_fan
twitter : https://twitter.com/BestTasty1
pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/besttasty/
Affimity : https://affimity.com/u/BestTasty