Palak Paneer Paratha
Preparation Time: 30 Mins
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Palak (Spinach leaves) – 1/2 bunch
Atta/Wheat flour – 2 cups [Buy: https://goo.gl/zDTMEb]
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
Kashmiri chili powder – 1 Tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Ajwain/Carom seeds – 1/2 Tsp
Buy chapati roller: https://goo.gl/iVbyAx
1. Boil water in a deep pot add palak (spinach leaves) and blanch for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the leaves and chopped it.
3. In a mixing bowl add atta/wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, kashmiri chili powder/chili powder, cumin powder, ajwain/carom seeds, oil, chopped palak (spinach leaves) and mix well.
4. Gradually add water and knead the dough.
5. Let the dough sit for 15 minutes.
6. Take a small ball size dough, roll it out. Leave the center little thick and roll out the ends little thinner.
7. Grate the paneer and seal it. Roll it out flat.
8. Heat the tawa and cook the paratha on both sides by adding little ghee.
9. Palak paneer paratha is ready to serve with veg or non-gravy of your choice.
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com