Healthy Family Meal Prep for the Week! – Mind Over Munch

1. Munchies! I have had SO many requests for a family meal prep, so I hope you enjoy this!! Also for those interested– episode 2 of my 2nd channel, Eat The Pizza– launches TOMORROW!! Subscribe now! http://bit.ly/eatthepizza

2. panconpalta says:

I love that your presentation card is always different everytime 😀 I've been watching all your videos. Greetings from Chile!

3. Katmandoo22 says:

More freezer crock pot meals please!

4. Rachel B says:

Loved the intro! 🙂

5. Elle Hogg says:

Usually I don't like little skits before the actual video but when she does use them it's actually pretty funny

6. can you thaw the turkey sandwich and tuna in the lunch bag just like the AB&J? or must thaw overnight?

7. Problems with meal prepping. I dont like eating the same thing everyday.

8. La_summer says:

Everything looks yummy 🙋🏿🙋🏿

9. Thank you! Thank you! Just what I needed.

10. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

11. I love this! Thank you so much!

12. I can only imagine the time and brain power put into creating this video. I'm so glad you did, it was so helpful and so creative!!!

13. JohnnyJacoby says:

Omg, this is amazing! Though I'm questioning wether you are human or not 😉

14. Y X says:

LOVE! Your intro. XD

15. Maria : says:

OMG you are so fantastic. Love your intros!

16. Robo King says:

I swear I'm in love with those intros

17. Love this! Could you do a vegetarian and vegan family meal prep? I am looking for meals that freeze we'll.

18. Maria Cruz says:

I just subscribed to your channel. This content is very helpful and healthy for me! thanks.

19. My only complaint is not putting recipes and ingredients in the down bar

20. Great meal preps, thank you so much !!! More recipes please 😄

21. This is an amazing resource!! I'll be doing this in the coming month as I head home to help my parents during some medical procedures. YOU ROCK as always.

22. I watch your videos multiple times so I might have already commented but wanted to say I'm making those freezer tuna sammies today! Thanks for the idea. I watch your videos every day, old and new. Thanks for what you do!

23. bsmalls17 says:

Your videos are great & informative ! Thanks a million !!!

24. Alex Vech says:

how do you guys meal prep for a week ? isn't food going to taste bad after 2-3 days ? 🙂

25. L Sanchez says:

This is awesome. Exactly what I need. Please do more!

26. for the hummus snack. you could get that applesauce little cups. when they're empty out you can put the hummus on the applesauce cup and then put the veggies on the bottom. it's better that way.