How To Make Chocolate Piazza | Best Desserts Recipes And Cake Proper Tasty Facebook
This is new top 7 food and cake recipe that you want to try at home, I hope you like it.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cups https://taste.md/2jnthWk
Thick Matcha Pancakes https://taste.md/2jnzDVF
Beef stew http://taste.md/1rqDDGd
Salted Caramel Billionaire Bars https://taste.md/2klmk9Q
Spaghetti Squash & Parmesan Fritters https://taste.md/2jXyuVy
Coconut Boba Brew with Press ‘n Seal
For the boba:
2 ½ cups coconut milk, full fat
1 ½ cups water (coconut water if you’re feeling fancy)
¼ cup brown sugar
1–2 cups tapioca starch
Ice for cooling later
For the coconut syrup:
1 cup water
1 cup coconut sugar (granulated will work too)
1 Tbsp coconut extract
¼ cup cold brew, ice cold
½ cup coconut milk, full fat
To make boba pearls:
1. In a large sauce pot, heat milk and water to a boil and whisk in sugar, then remove from heat. Place tapioca starch in a bowl and whisk in 1–1 ½ cups of the heated liquid until a ball forms. (You may need to add more starch as you go.)
2. Return the liquid to the stovetop for boiling your boba later.
3. You may need to get gloves on; this step gets a little messy. If it’s too dry, add a touch more liquid. Too wet? Add a touch more tapioca starch and keep mixing. Mixture should be wet but not tacky. Once cool, pull out small pebble-sized pieces and roll into balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. When liquid reaches a boil, drop in your boba one a time so they don’t stick, reduce heat to a simmer and give your boba a little stir. Cook for 20–30 minutes until boba is translucent, stirring every couple of minutes to make sure they stay round.
5. Strain boba and place in an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
To make coconut syrup:
6. In another saucepan, heat water to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk sugar into hot water until dissolved, adding coconut extract when liquid is cool. Set aside and cool completely.
7. In a pint glass, place ¼ cup cold brew, 1 tablespoon coconut syrup, the coconut milk, and stir to combine. Top with 2 tablespoons boba pearls. Seal glass with Glad® Press n’ Seal, pop in a straw and enjoy!
channel subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAgyTGU81vvR4JwfI7FQ0w
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Best-Foods-Cakes-994689387245309/?notif_t=page_fan
twitter : https://twitter.com/BestTasty1
pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/besttasty/
Affimity : https://affimity.com/u/BestTasty