On The Go Vegan Bento Box Lunch Recipes for School or Work!

1. s4k says:

The ramen recipe looks great!! Now I'm craving noodles πŸ™‚

2. Maya Parekh says:

My favorite recipe is the pesto hummus rainbow sandwich!

3. Dee Mitchell says:

New vegan here 😊 The pesto hummus looked so simple! Will definitely be trying out that sandwich.

4. you guys look so attractive! my favorite recipe would be the 2nd cuz i love mexican food. id personally do it with black beans though.

5. My favorite is the rainbow pesto hummus sandwich! I cannot wait to make the pesto hummus looks delicious!

6. Melissa Hadi says:

Wow they all looked so amazing. I like the hummus sandwich the most. Great lunch ideas!!! Thank you.

7. Cassie Smith says:

My favourite receipe is the Rainbow Pesto Hummus Sandwich!! <3 Looks amazing~

8. Everything looks Deli….Can't Wait to try the Ramen Noodle Stir Fry! πŸ’—

9. All three recipes look good, but I think I like the Mexican pinwheels the best. Thank you so much for sharing! 😊 Now I have 3 more lunch ideas for when I pack my daughter's lunch.

10. Lebanaenaj says:

everything looks bomb! but my favorite was the pesto hummus sandwich πŸ™‚

11. The Mexican pinwheels are definitely my favorite!!! Used to eat them non-vegan all the time as a child, I'm gonna have to try this!

12. My favorite is the rainbow pesto hummus sandwich!

13. They all look good but my fav is the ramen stir fry πŸ™‚

14. Chris Free says:

The rainbow pesto hummus sandwich looks delicious!

15. Stir fry all day !!πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

16. Gina Boyd says:

Rainbow Pesto Hummus Sandwich

17. Katie B says:

Stirfry for me! Looks soooooo good!!! And I subscribed! πŸ™‚

18. Cecile K says:

You both look amazing! My favorite is the pesto hummus rainbow sandwich! It looks soooo good

19. Kim Hunt says:

Stirrrrrfry all the way!

20. Have fun at the wedding! I can't wait to try the ramen stir fry!! Love!

21. My favorite is the Mexican pinwheels!

22. Really loved the pinwheels!