Lunch Recipe: Healthy Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado by Everyday Gourmet with Blakely

New year means new you! Start the New Year off right with this healthy, easy, and delicious lunch!
Don’t forget like LIKE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE for more great Everyday Gourmet with Blakely recipes! Also, make sure you check out http://www.gourmetwithblakely.com for complete recipe.
Follow me on facebook! Everyday Gourmet with Blakely
Follow me on twitter! @gourmetwithB
Follow me on instagram! @everydaygourmetwithblakely
Thank you for stopping by!

1. Candle goals 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love Logan Paul 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

2. por favor los videos de Herbalife. EN ESPAÑOL. Gracias

3. this recipe looks great and healthy, and you seem really cool! making it tomorrow

4. Jack Howard says:

This looks delicious and healthy!! How long do you think the tuna mix will last in the fridge?

5. this looks amazing!! I tired an EVOO the other day 8 Olivos Premium and WOW. my new favorite olive oil.

6. Is the avacado supposed to be eaten as well or is it for just for the looks?

7. Sandy Sailer says:

I just made this for lunch. This was SO AWESOME!!! Thank you for the recipe! ♥

8. This looks amazing. Thank you for the recipe. Going to make it 🙂

9. Pam Atlanta says:

More more more healthy videos please! Delicious!!

10. FitAngie says:

Yes! I make something similar often. Looks delicious

11. Dirk Stabins says:

Great idea for eating some tasty tuna salad without all the carbs you get from the bread in a sandwich. I love the Greek Yogurt instead of mayo, the avocado adds plenty of richness and I doubt I'd even miss it. I'm with you on the celery as well, I love that crunch, keeps my tongue from falling asleep.
    Thank you Blakely, this is a great recipe to start out the New Year.

12. MICHAEL E says: