वेजिटेबल उपमा | How To Make Vegetable Upma | Indian Breakfast Recipes | Recipe In Hindi | Seema
Learn How To Make Vegetable Upma Recipe from Chef Seema Gadh on Swaad Anusaar With Seema. This is a simple, quick and easy Indian Breakfast Recipe of the वेजिटेबल उपमा recipe in Hindi.
Make this recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
1 bowl Semolina
1 tbsp. Ghee
½ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tsp. Mustard seeds
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
1 tsp. Udad Dal (Split Black Gram)
1 tsp. Chana Dal (Split Bengal Gram)
1 tbsp. Ginger and green chilli, crushed
1 onion, finely chopped
1 bowl green beans and carrot, finely chopped
1 cup green peas
3 tomatoes, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder, to taste
½ tsp. Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Sugar
Coriander leaves, chopped
3 bowls of water
1. Roast semolina on a low flame for 3-4 minutes and transfer it to a plate.
2. In a pan heat ghee and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, chana dal, curry leaves, crushed ginger and green chilli, onion, green beans, carrot, green peas and mix thoroughly.
3. Cover with a lid and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes.
4. Now add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, sugar, coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Then add water and cover with a lid until the water comes to a boil.
6. Add the roasted semolina slowly while stirring the gravy.
7. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on a low flame.
8. Now add fried cashews, coriander leaves and squeeze lemon juice.
Delicious Vegetable Upma is ready!
Host: Seema Gadh
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar