3 EASY Freezer Meals | Dinner Made Easy

1. NODI RAHMAN says:

Could you please do more vegan recipes? Thank you 💞

2. My dad makes "shepherd's" pie with shredded beef, and LET ME TELL YOU, it's amazing. I know it's completely non-traditional, but it's honestly one of the best things I've ever eaten.

3. Marine says:

I'm French and these 3 recipes looks amazing. I'm sure that I will do !!!

4. Lubna Kaley says:

OH MY GOD thank you for this! Been subscribed to your channel for a while, and loving the videos but THIS is exceptional! Keep these coming and please make a series out of this? Love from Dubai

5. I love that most of her recipes can be made with vegetarian alternatives and are super customisable; that's what cooking is about, making something that feels right for you. Absolutely in love with her content! Keep pumping out more videos, Sara!

6. She had the brightest personality. It makes it fun to watch

7. H W says:

DOMESTIC GEEK YOU ARE A GODDESS. I LOVE YOUR RECIPES! CLEAN, EASY, DELICIOUS.

8. Dominique says:

These all look so good! This is how I should be using my freezer lol

9. Linda Nguyen says:

This looks amazing! Can't wait to try them out.

10. My go to is always a aubergine lasagna 😅 Needed ideas for diversity.. Thanks again!!

11. Fred Cole says:

thanks for your quick response

12. well your your ideas are really cool but pls switch to some vegetarian stuff for next time …….

13. can you use ghee? do you know? to make you healthier

14. Fred Cole says:

wow they all look delicious! I!! can you freeze them Inside a freezer bag just cover the container with Reynolds wrap first?

15. Cee Cee says:

In the freezer 4-6 months?? Silly lovely……devoured in first night made! 😋

16. Can you try Mongolian beef? Try to make it healthier somehow please!

17. Ken Sanders says:

Looks so good! Will have to try these. Thank you!

18. Marc C. says:

Can't have Shepherds pie without mash though

19. Fonda Smith says:

Thanks! I needed new ideas for my meal preps!

20. Sarah Bolen says:

Your stuffed peppers are one of my all time fave recipes!! Can't wait to try the casserole version!

21. I love your videos . <3

22. OMG I totally searched on youtube ''shepherds pie domestic geek'' the other day to see if you had a recipe. You read my mind :O

23. I'm early. Like if you are too

24. Sooo good!!! I can't wait!

25. Hi, Sara Lynn. Your lasanga looks beautiful, but be careful, Garfield might get his paws on it.

26. Naynay Bell says: