HEALTHY PUMPKIN SPICE RECIPES! EASY AND QUICK!

1. all of these look delicious

2. Alissa P says:

Where did you get all those products you used in your video, i.e. pumpkin seeds, pumpkin spice. I live in Australia so if there is any website that you buy it off I would love to know.

3. Can you start adding the macros to your recipe videos in the description!

4. Amanda M says:

Those bars look delicious!

5. I love your videos. :]! Thank's so much!!

6. Someone please convert this to grams 😩

7. How long does the pumpkin creamer last in the fridge? Also, what could you sub in for the flax for the pumpkin spice bars? My body hates flax 🙁

8. Danielle A says:

Can you use the batter for waffles to make pancakes?

9. Hashi Elleor says:

I love pumkin spice and I am so happy about that video😊 How long can I keep the pumkin spice creamer in the fridge?

10. This was my favorite video! =) I can't to make all of them! Looks so yummy and delicious!🍂🍁🎃

11. Fra C. says:

Can I make the waffles with water instead of milk and a mashed banana instead of an egg?

12. I love these recipes! For the creamer, I'm not crazy about almond milk in my coffee- could you use soy?

13. Ciara Kilian says:

How long does the creamer last for?

14. pixiepieliv says:

Would you mind telling me how many waffles this recipe makes please? They look amazing 😍😍

15. Awesome! Thank you! Would the batter work as pancakes if you don't have a waffle maker?

16. your videos a great but maybe use the word actually a bit less xD

17. THE LEGENDARY STAR WARS SPATULA 🙌🏻

18. I don't eat grains!! Can I use almond/ coconut flour for the pancakes?😔

19. These look so good! Fall is my absolute favorite season. Love it

20. I love your stuff omg I'm totally making that creamer 😍😍😍 also, I'm allergic to oats so it's hard to find healthy pancakes and I just wanted to let you know that your coconut-tapioca flour pancakes from one of your What I Eat In A Day's are BY FAR the best I've ever tried and I'm always making them so thank you so so much!! Do you have any tips on incorporating pumpkin into them for fall 😉❤️

21. Go Star Wars spatula! How do you get your inspiration for you food videos. I want to start a channel but I don't know what I want my base videos to be. Maybe I can do all kinds. What do you think? I would love to hear your thoughts

22. Jenn Nguyen says:

lovee your receipes!!

23. The quality of this video is so good i thought u had 1milion subscribers

24. Megan Brown says:

I am so excited for fall and you just made me even more excited hehe🎃🍂💛

25. Ana Ramos says:

Thanks for the recipes! They look delicious 🙂

26. HanaEmi says:

i don't have a waffle maker so can i use them as pancakes? i lvoe your videos and i'm so happy you made this video!! <3

27. I LOVED these recipes Liv! Have been loving your channel for a little while! Keep up the awesome videos!

28. Karen Ponce says:

I like never comment on videos but seriously u make the best healthy videos ever 😩

29. So, is coconut oil in the waffles? It lists in the info bar, but not in the video & 1/4 cup seems like a lot. Did I miss something?