WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (EASY VEGAN WAFFLES RECIPE)

1. Laura says:

I find your morning voice very relaxing 🙂

2. Duuuddeee!! I'm inlove with growing berries!! Or rather the idea. Lol That's so awesome!!

3. Chaille Van says:

I have the same coffee cup!!

4. Just backed for two filters. TY, my dad will love it!

5. The waffles look amazing

6. Sarah Grant says:

hmmm….well you definitely got your greens in today….but. I dont think you got enough protein and I don't think you are enough calories. Stay healthy, dear.

7. I have that mug! Best gift I've gotten 😊

8. coreysgirl04 says:

All of this looks amazing! I just want to thank you for your channel and your approach to veganism (which makes it seem possible for anyone to succeed). I just went fully vegan 2 months ago after being a vegetarian for 5 years. My husband (who was never a vegetarian AT ALL) joined me on this fully vegan journey after years of conversations and a viewing of Earthlings. It's a beautiful thing, but sometimes it seems difficult. At those times, we both watch some of your videos and get re-charged. Seriously, it keeps up positive. THANK YOU. 🙂

9. Love that coffee filter, going to check it out! Thanx!

10. My grandma used to use one of those contraptions for coffee. It was the old school Puerto Rican way, she NEVER used a coffee maker.

11. Wow, that mac and cheese !! everything looked good

12. oryan says:

Thank you for making this recipes and videos for us, the lazy people 🙏😀

13. I've been a vegan for almost a week 😂 baby steps

14. Cup goals☕ I didn't know you're potterhead

15. Dylan Ng says:

Omg I am wearing the Marauders map t-shirt rn and then I see you having the Marauders mug! :O

16. I love your videos!  LOL!

17. Ecultingly ecultingly exultant exulantly exultancy exultation exulted self-exulting elated highly elated elatedly elatedness superelated elate elating overelating overelated overelate elation elates benign benignity benignly benignities benignant benignantly benignancy superbenign superbenignly benevolent benevolently benevolentness pseudobenevolent pseudobenevolently quasi-benevolent quasi-benevolently superbenevolent superbenevolently benevolence superbenevolence amiable amiableness amiability amiably quasi-amiably amicable amicableness amicability amicably

18. Bliss blissful blissfulness blissfully blithe blisses blissed-out blissed out bliss out blissing out blisses out blither blithest blithely blitheful blithefully ecstasy ecstasies ecstasize ecstasized ecstasizing ecstasizes ecstacies ecstasise ecstasises ecstasising ecstasised ecstasis esctases

19. Lizzie LG says:

I'm in love with your Marauder's map mug! ❤

20. Kandice H says:

Morning voice is quite soothing. That coffee filter is pretty cool.

21. HOLY JESUS THAT MAC AND CHEESE LOOKS LUSH AS HELL. Also fun coffee filter!! Y U NO MAKE VIET COFFEE FAM <3 lol

22. Yessss.. I know what I'll eat today! ❤❤❤
    And you sound great btw…