Healthy Back To School Lunch Ideas

1. does anyone else wonder why she doesn't cook rice on the stove or a rice cooker???

2. Ben Amy says:

I'm Always uninspired by the back to school time that's why i found this video very helpful btw no hate but the Ding sound for almost each ingredient is very annoying

3. This is such an amazing video, i am trying to eat way healthier and this video is just what I needed so accomplish that.

4. Korr Mc says:

Sauté not roast. Love the cucumber sandwich idea! Totally trying it.

5. i tried the rice and veggies and it's absolutely delicious!!!love these lunch ideas and your videos💗💗

6. Ashley says:

This is honestly one of the most practical/best "Back to School" lunch videos I've come across, and I love that it's geared towards more vegan options. Thank you so much for sharing! Will definitely be trying all of these. 🙂

7. Grace Miller says:

Im litterally eating a chocolate bar while watching this

8. Maaadiealex says:

Please do more of these !

9. Haii Kawaii says:

I really wish I ate this well when I was at school.

10. Lindsey says:

yeeey this is just what I needed! some healthy easy food inspiration thnx. I would love to see more video's like this one!

11. My favourite kind of video

12. Hope Collins says:

where is the shopping list?

13. Cassie B. says:

Could you put all the ingredients in the descriptions of these videos? I'd love to be able to go to the grocery store and just have everything already in a list instead of watch the video, pause, and write down every time you mention an ingredient. 🙂

14. Ali Sablone says:

This was soo great girl, I loved them all and would totally love to eat the exact same way you did every day! Just thinking about how cool it would be if we could actually eat our lunches together haha that would be so fun! thanks for a great video and I love you sooo much as always xo

15. you are such an inspration to me

16. Could you put the grocery list for these in the description ? Please please

17. I've never seen a paper wrap before. Interesting..

18. Julie Koolie says:

you inspire me to eat healthy!

19. Awesomesauce says:

Her intro was dope asf

20. Kyla Mae Tan says:

Thank you for this Kalyn!

21. AdeGH says:

Thank fucking god this is vegan! I'm so done seeing these "heathy" lunch ideas featuring meat and cheese and miniature portions of fruits and vegetables! And these people feed these "healthy" lunches to children which is so ridiculous to me! Bless you Kalyn!

22. JiLsTube says:

so you eat your zucchini raw?

23. Sjmillerxo X says:

Do a grocery shop video on budgeting, making lists and choosing what to buy! We need more vegan/plant based grocery hauls for us that completely forget when we get to the store 🙂

24. I was singing unforgettable the whole time 😂

25. Communikitty says:

wait wait wait

please how is your editing so on fleek???? ahh its rockin n poppin!!😅🔥🎆

26. Rahl Rahel says:

U are soooooo organize!!!!(im in ur age!but makes me wanna go bach school😂😂😂just to prepare it)