3 Healthy Chicken Dinners | Dinner Made Easy

1. shams ya says:

I love you ❤
    And love these recipes they are always extremely delicious ❤🙏🏻

2. I loooooooove your recipes 😍😍😍

3. El Se says:

thank you!! you are my go to whenever i'm cooking!

4. Your voice and your face is just a joy to me !!

5. Thanks for getting me healthy through College…..Much love from Germany!

6. Mrs Q.869807 says:

so how to pick the right cjicken?

7. mmmm i feel hangry.i will try the chicken with mushroom.thanks my lovely

8. Hello my beautiful Sarah🌹😘 Wow… Chicken.⭐👍you know just what to do baby… I wanna taste your chicken tonight…😋😋😋⭐⭐⭐

9. aliza says:

Obsessed with your recipes!

10. MyName Is says:

I loved this!! Just a question… what brand of rice did you use? I've tried different types of rice but I don't like them ☹️☹️

11. aliza says:

I guess the people who disliked this are vegans.

12. Please gring back your meal prep series!

13. Omg these all look so delicious~! <3 I love your videos ^.^

14. Gonna give them all a try!Lovely video!Thank you!

15. Each one of these meals look so delicious. the chicken thoughts with the mushrooms will be the first one I make. My mouth is watering thinking how delicious it will be yum!😅 THANKS

16. Hooray for the do-it-yourself lemon pepper seasoning. Except I'll probably try it with actual garlic, because my powder has been neglected in the drawer for a couple of years.

17. I first thought this was a PUBG tutorial :O

18. This might be my favorite video of yours😋🐔🥘

19. digital paws says:

Do you have any instant pot recipes please??

20. ALI HUSSAIN says:

Simple recipe with simple ingredients.Gonna try it next week.

21. I will be trying these recipes soon…

22. I gave thumbs up just for the thumbnail 😍 I love mushrooms!!! Thank you for the ideas!😙

23. once again domesticgeek you're just created three very attractive and 😋 tasty recipes I just 😍 love you're channel and you're 👄 mouthwatering exciting recipes till the next video different time same place God bless bye 👋 🍴🍩🍗🍣🍱🍤🍜🍲🍛😘👍👍👍

24. Some reason u look like Ellen degeneres 😛😛

25. Your recipes are amazing. I absolutely love your channel. ❤️

26. How Tasty says:

Everyone loves chicken 😀 thanks for sharing these delicious ideas!

27. Miss F says:

Mmm mouth watering 😍 how can it be sooo good!!!

28. Fred Cole says:

amazing recipe's as always

29. Where did you get your measuring cup that was holding the broth ❤️❤️

30. Gaby Moran says:

I love all your recipes ❤️

31. Ari says: