JELL-O Creations Dessert Kits || Recipes To Make With Kids || Oreo Dirt Cups For Halloween

1. Ronnie made a good Freddie!!! Cayden you rock as John Cena!!!! And Melody, Hello Kitty was a great choice! Very cute!!! I love chocolate too, so these looked amazing!!!!!

2. Kayla Pugh says:

Loved the vlog Have fun at No Mercy

3. Jake Turk says:

When did y'all leave for NO MERCY?

4. That's cool teddy and john cena!!!!!!!!!

5. Juan Paz says:

Are you guys watching no mercy

6. jade nerdos says:

Cute dress up. love the hello kitty as well. and cool john cena look πŸ™‚ such a sweet thing of remembering Elijah's obsession with Friday nights at Freddy since Ronnie was dressed up πŸ™‚

7. HELLO HELLO HELLO 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

8. LOVE CHOC…IT'S REALLY GOOD

9. HELLO EVERYONE….I LOVE ALL OF YOUR COSTUMES. ..MMMM THAT SURE LOOKS GOOD…

10. "Jell-O" to you guys. ^_~

11. Y'all are hilarious! 🀣 They looked good!

12. luv vlog cool out fit i do luv jello with choloate it my flavor !!!!

13. Jscott2003 says:

Good video guys! I think the freddy costumes elbow is ripped lol. At the end when Cayden was eating the pudding, his face looked like he was 6 cups in and a stomach ache was creeping up on him.

14. Cayden looks really good in autumn colors (the orange and dark green) doesn't he? They really suit him well I think 😊

15. Debz Mcleod says:

They look great! I'll try them at Halloween πŸ˜„

16. Debz Mcleod says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor freddy

17. Debz Mcleod says:

Yummmmmy 😍😍 I need sugar so bad lol. I'm currently having tomato soup urgh!

18. Kim Basciano says:

Hahah Freddy needed a little extra help πŸ˜‚

19. Kim Basciano says:

Yummy! I love Oreo dirt cups! Can’t wait for Halloween!

20. They look good I like what your wearing to funny lol!

21. Mel you and Ronnie were cute but Cayden's laugh made this PERFECT!

22. Not first but might as well say it anyway FIRST

23. Leslie Upton says:

Love the costumes. This sounds tasty. Freddy good work with no fingers. Turned out very cool looking.

24. Cute additions with the eyeballs and spiders! I used to make a fourth of July Jello dessert…. I made blue and red jello cubes then layered cool whip between them… for a red white and blue jello dessert! Jello is fun…. pudding or wobbly!

25. larry bryant says:

Hi melody have fun at no mercy

26. Those look GOOD guys! You could even try to find little skeleton candies and tombstone candies, and make a BIG batch of it in a baking dish, and make it look like a graveyard if you're having a halloween party and are serving it to multiple guests!