A sweet treat with the goodness of beetroot, this recipe is yummy & great to look at!
Credits: Chef Archana
– ½ Litre milk
– 500 Gms grated beetroot
– 5 Tbsp sugar
– 1 Tbsp ghee
– Chopped cashew nuts
– 75 Gms khoya
1) Add milk to the pan & let it boil
2) Stir to prevent the milk from sticking to the pan’s bottom
3) Add the grated beetroot & stir to blend it nicely with the
4) Let the whole milk reduce
5) Now add salt and ghee & mix
6) Top it up with cashews & pistachios
The halwa is now ready to serve!
Make delicious, scrumptious, tasty and flavourful food with us.
Subscribe to our channel NOW!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InMyKitchenShow
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/inmy_kitchen
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inmy.kitchen/
Want to feature your recipes or restaurants on our show?! Have culinary skills you feel you must share?!
Send us details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Noiz Network. Sign up at http://www.noiznetwork.in today