Parval ki Mithai For Diwali | Indian Dessert Recipe | Sweets Recipe
Parval ki mithai is a very tasty Indian dessert recipe this Diwali. This sweet recipe can be found in every sweet shop in India. But in this video, I made it very easy to make parval ki mithai at home easily. So let’s see this recipe now!
• 300 grams Parwal
• 11/2 tsp or few drops of green colour
• 100 grams Mawa/khoya
• 11/2 tbsp chopped nuts (Almonds, pistachios, chironji dana)
• 5 grams or 1/2 tbsp Mishridana
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
To make sugar syrup:
• 200 grams or 1 cup sugar
• 2 cups of water
How to make Parwal Pak:
1. Wash and peel the skin of parwal. Slightly slit the parwal vertically and keep aside or you can cut horizontally into two pieces also.
2. Put some water in a pan and bring it to boil. Once the water starts boiling add parwal and boils on medium high flame till it becomes tender. To make the cooking fast cover the lid and cook till soft.
3. Once parwal becomes soft take out from the water and immediately put into the cold/normal water. At this stage add green food colour and let the parwal soak it with water for half an hour to get the perfect colour.
4. After half an hour, take out the parwal from the water and carefully scoop out the seeds from the parwal and keep aside.
To make sugar syrup:
1. Put water and sugar in a pan and boil for 10 minutes to the watch on medium-high flame.
2. Once sugar syrup gets cooked for 10 minutes then adds parwal and boil it for further 10 minutes with sugar syrup. Flip the side of parwal while boiling with sugar syrup.
3. After 10 minutes cover the lid and let the parwal soak in hot sugar syrup for an hour or overnight so that it will become sweet.
4. Meanwhile in a mixing bowl put mawa/ khoya and add chopped pista, almonds, chironji dana, mishri dana, elaichi powder, mix until well combined. Khoya mixture is ready.
5. After an hour take out the parwal from sugar syrup in a strainer so that excess syrup drip off from the parwal. Put the bowl below the strainer to collect the sugar syrup.
6. Take a generous amount of mawa mixture and stuff each parwal, press it lightly with hands so that mixture gets set inside the parwal.
7. Repeat the same process for rest of the Parwal.
8. Garnish with silver leaf and serve.
9. You can store parwal pak in an airtight container and keep it in a fridge for 7 to 10 days.
See all the tools I use: https://goo.gl/99DIit
DOWNLOAD MY ANDROID APP!