5 VEGAN THANKSGIVING/HOLIDAY RECIPES | EASY & TASTY

1. Hope you guys enjoyed this video!! Everything I made turned out so delicious even my whole family enjoyed!! RECIPES ARE IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX ABOVE Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed & let me know what YOU are thankful for in the comments below! 👇🏼 I'm thankful for being able to spend time with loved ones, fill their bellies with delicious plant foods, and for my amazing & supportive family here on YouTube ❤️

2. You guys are using an 80D for the videos correct? If so what lens are you using it looks great. Keep up the great work on the videos. Thanks, Paul

3. Serena Ally says:

I just showed my mom this video! She wants the mashed potatoes and the quinoa recipes to be cooked around thanksgiving so i will let it be! Thank you Maddiee 😌🙏💯💯💖

4. Thank you!!!❤❤❤ I'm thankful for you always teaching us ideas of what to eat

5. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍keep it up

6. mariabby08 says:

Totally making these for Thanksgiving !!!

7. Maddie, I'm a longtime follower and I am inspired by your videos. I decided to start spreading the vegan message through YouTube. Can you watch my first video about dairy? Thank you

8. Celimene says:

That food tho…omg! Such great recipes, thank you for sharing and showing that it is absolutely possible and delicious to have an amazing vegan Thanksgiving. I'm so gonna make the mash and the quinoa – squash and the dessert. <3

9. Your videos are the best ever😘😘💜🍉

10. Casey Jane says:

Yay! Thank you! Thanksgiving is going to be on my birthday this year! I'm definitely using these as they seem better than the ones I had last year.

11. Autumn Olson says:

Thank you so much for making this. I can't wait to bring some of these dishes and prove to my family that you don't need butter and sugar for things to taste good. 🙂

12. Stuffing is my favorite part too. Recipes look fantastic Maddie ❤

13. Looks fantastic definitely gonna make the apple pie

14. Na Cl says:

You made my life so much ezier as a vegan. So thx alot

15. Hani Azman says:

I dont celebrate thanksgiving but all the recipes look so delicious!! I wanna make the squah, butternut risotto & apple crisp yumm!!

16. Unicorn Poop says:

Omg they all look sooooooo good😍😍😍

17. Keson Nu says:

Hii maddie yum 😋😋😋😋

18. I don't mean this to be judgemental or anything but why do Americans and Canadians CELEBRATE thanksgiving due to it being such a negative reminder of the past. I feel that it shouldn't be a day that's celebrates tbh

19. elisa says:

that boy with glasses and white t-shirt who was 'in the dark' before you fixed that, oh my, he's so cute! ;__;

20. i can't wait to make the acorn squash dish for thanksgiving! thank you for posting 🙂

21. Maddie , can nuts and dates lead to weight gain?? I'm a vegan and I consume a lot of them , please reply

22. remmirath42 says:

Nooo! I just ate my last acorn squash the other day. Guess I'll have to try the first recipe next year…

23. i watched the video, then klicked on another video, realized i forgot to like it and went back to like it HAHAHA ily guys!