What I Eat in a Week! Vegan, Easy & Healthy Recipes

1. Hello Family!! Thanks so much for being here on another video with me! I made it with so much❀️, please LIKEπŸ‘πŸ½if you thought this was helpful😁If you make any of my recipes don't forget to use the #RawvanaFam on Ig and Twitter so I can like it!! Love you so so much!!

2. Night Angel says:

They all looked great!

3. Lorenzo B says:

Watermelon it's life !!! Ps let's go live together please !! πŸ˜›

4. Do you actually eat everything, bc they look like large portions.

5. smoothie bowl, asian style salad and the guacamole loaded potato !! 😍😍 they all look really good tbh

6. Alyssa says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this video I never know what to eat so I always end up eating unhealthy stuff

7. Yeahhhhhhhhhssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

8. Linda Muller says:

Thanks for sharing Rivanna I love your recipes so awesome you share them with usβ€οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

9. SaRaw Vegan says:

This is the best video so far but please can we please have a grocery list

10. Do you honestly feel that you need a protein shake? I mean, are you fairly active?

11. lol lemon water and protein shake to start off the day everyday. I have to try the lemon water thing cuz it seems like everyone does it. I start of the day with a smoothie and my favorite smoothies are apple, kale, banana, ginger, lemon smoothie. OR apple, red beets, banana, lemon, ginger smoothie.

12. This looks Amazing!!!! All of them!

13. That quinoa salad 😲😲😲 omggggooodness I am making that today!!!! More WIEIAD videos pleasseeee! Yovana, you are my favorite β™‘ Always have healthy recipe inspo😍

14. Rosy Villa says:

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing!!!

15. Wow πŸ’–β˜―πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ’‘πŸŒˆThank youπŸ’•

16. lovelyleigh says:

'and at the end of the week i couldnt pay rent'

17. Kelly Vegan says:

AmaZing info as always πŸ’•. I'm always looking for more simple recipe to fix in a hurry!!

18. Marco Castro says:

love the recipes will definitely do them for sure. thanks yovana. <3

19. Love this video please make more like this!!

20. Where's that top from?!

21. The smoothie bowl was my fav!!! Sooo good!!

22. big bal says:

What's that thing you opened the coconuts with?

23. SeeJazRun says:

Could you please link the spiralizers you used in this video?

24. yes love this video you gave me so many ideas and recipes thank you until next time

25. Erica S says:

This is great! Love it ! I bought your ebook and I remember when I saw the potatoes with guac thinking ew that can't be good but OMG I was wrong πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i haven't made one in a while but since they were in this vid I remembered they are fricken awesomeee

26. Dee Lankford says:

thank you so much !!!!!

27. gpcampbell2 says:

I love spinach. Pineapple. Mango. Banana

28. Wow thank you! I love it!

29. Thanks so much for sharing!πŸ™ŒπŸ» Do you have any advices or recipes what to eat when it’s cold and dark?πŸ˜– Sunrise at 8:00 and sunset at 18:00 it’s so sad in the area where i live(( And it’s only beginning of cold season!

30. Everything looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing!!!

31. I love that I found your channel my mom and I are going vegan and she watches your videos in Spanish ! 😊

32. My favorite breakfast is sandia, too! Lol it’s so hydrating & satiating πŸ˜‹
    I’ve been looking for a new raw vegan protein. Thank you for sharing yours! ❀️

33. Why she's so beautiful?

34. Iris K says:

"The juice of half a lime juice" 🀣🀣🀣

35. 81ym81 says:

Muchas gracias Por todas las ideas!!!! Going shopping in order to grub all week!!!!

36. Been using sprouted quinoa in raw dishes a lot too lately.

37. Loveeee this!! Thank you for posting this, I been wanting to know of vegan recipes as I started being vegan myself. My favorite breakfast the overnight oatmeal but I have to try the smoothie bowl which looks good, lunch definitely the tostadas and dinner the zucchini pasta or the loaded potatoes. Once again thank you!!! Can't wait to try these recipes which some are new for me. πŸ’›πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™πŸ½

38. surr ealism says:

Just tahini for dinner? I think I found a soulmate for Miles from Healthy Crazy Cool…