Eat This To Lose Weight – Oats Recipe For Weight Loss – Skinny Breakfast Recipes

1. Reeti Garg says:

I tried this recipe yesterday and it was delicious.
    Thank you Ma'am.
    I've been following your channel from the last 1 month and have managed to lose 2kgs. I also did brisk walking.
    Thanks so much Ma'am for all your efforts and hard work 😃

2. Piyush Govil says:

Hi – Can you please let us know which cocoa powder you are using?

3. N Naath says:

Nice… As usual..

4. Hii mam
    could you please tell me weight loss recipe for lunch

5. pernita suri says:

Last time u used instant oats. Now u r using rolled ones. Do i roast rolled oats before soaking?

6. John Bosco says:

Hi Nisha can I make this for a week n store in fridge..tks

7. Alma Estrada says:

Hello from the united states im taking de diy turmeric tea and loving it thanks and i will try this breakfast ine of these days thanks again 😉

8. chechii…superb channel…kure nal munp njn ithu subscribe cheytarnnu..but channel name and ur english kettitt malayali anenn karutheela….chechide vdos kanan late ayipoy…u r an amazing guide..tanq so muchh..luvv uuu….superb recipes…..

9. Exactly same thing I eat daily. Without coconut sugar. Instead sometimes I put honey. Very healthy

10. sarika patel says:

Awesome mam.can u make a video regarding low carb gluten free dinner recipe ??

11. Neeraja P says:

Thankz for the recipe mam!but I had one question!how can our breakfast be Cold?I mean indian culture has been servin garma garam as we say 'breakfast' won't dis affect my metabolism?

12. Love your all recipes. Can I replace chis seed with flax seed?

13. Can i skip chia seeds as i m suffering 4rm pcod

14. sinu fiyas says:

Can it store outside the fridge?

15. Rajat Khanna says:

As usual another yummy recipe

16. Neha Sharma says:

Mam shall we take chia seeds if on some medication.

17. S O says:

I just found your channel. You're amazing 👍Greetings from Egypt

18. Superb receipe! I am going to try this out.

19. Sakina Sayed says:

Hello mam again tasty recipe 🙂
    If I m suffering from constipation can I have this
    Meri age 19 hai kya main aapki turmeric tea le sakti hu & kitchen haldi use kar sakti hu tea ke liye ?