EASY Vegan Recipes: Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls

Hey guys! Wanted to share a new Vegan recipe that’s super easy to make! All you need are the ingredients and a food processor (a blender can work too). It is made up of healthy protein, carbs, fats, and fiber- the essential macros for any nutritious diet. Whether you are a college student or just live a busy lifestyle, these are a great on-the-go option! Refridgerate them to eat for a quick breakfast, throughout the day as a healthy treat or even as a dessert option! Thanks for watching and enjoy the recipe!

MAIN INGREDIENTS (all organic):
•10-15 Deglet/Medjool Dates (the glue, fiber, contain SO many vitamins + minerals)
•2 Carrots Chopped (adds a sweet taste + healthy benefits)
•1 Cup Rolled Oats (great source of carbs + fiber)
•1 & 1/2 Cups Walnuts (rich in omega-3 fatty acids (ALA) + antioxidants + vitamins

THE PROTEIN:
•3 Scoops Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder (pumpkin seeds are small but have the highest ratio of plant protein per gram)

THE FLAVORING:
•1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon (antioxidants, one of the healthiest spices on the planet)
•1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger (Ginger contains gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties)
•1 Tablespoon Diced Orange Peel (loaded with Vitamin C, as well as vitamin A, enzymes, fiber, and pectin)
•1 + 1/2 Cup Pulsed Coconut Chips (optional: adds a light coconut flavor)

POWDER COATING:
Mixture of pulsed Coconut Flakes & Pumpkin Protein Powder

SUBSTITUTIONS & TIPS:
•If you don’t want to use dates for this recipe, try raisins, cranberries, prunes, apricots, dried pineapple, dried cherries, etc.

Tip: Dates create a sticky consistency which works really well for this recipe.

•Peanut butter, almond butter, etc. also can work well for this recipe.

Tip: The stickier the consistency the better.

•If you don’t like walnuts, you can use pecans, almonds, or pine nuts.

Tip: Nuts are a healthy fat that will not only add to the flavor but also provide some healthy benefits.

•If you are crazy and don’t like rolled oats, try some ground flaxseed, chia seed as healthy additions to this recipe. (just use rolled oats trust me)

Tip: Oats are a great source of fiber, which is an essential part of healthy living!

•If you love chocolate, throw some cacao powder, dark chocolate pieces, or some chocolate protein into this recipe instead!

Tip: I would definitely use a protein powder if you can to add the flavor or chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc. This way you can still get the added flavor but also get the added protein as well!
__________________________________
Follow me on http://instagram.com/brettcap
on https://www.twitter.com/brettcap
on https://www.facebook.com/brettcap
__________________________________
Music:
Something New by Joakim Karud

#VoteFrankUnder

1. Genavieve C says:

Yum!! I need to make those !!
    Also, Are you and Carli still even dating ?

2. k.mariee_xo says:

This reminds me of timbits! I'd love to try make this! Please more recipe videos! I feel I'm not preparing good enough food since becoming vegan! I need inspiration..

3. Star says:

I will definitely try to make these for my mom, she loves dates and pumpkin

4. Galaxy Girl says:

Great balls, Brett! 😄😌

5. Hey Brett! Could I do this using just a blender?

6. Roxy Juarez says:

thank u for this video! 🙂 – fellow vegan

7. Dark Leaves says:

Damn those look good. Might have to steal this 😉 But also your arms tho! Holy crap haha

8. Diana Smith says:

Okay I need a food processor…

9. What is the brand of the pumpkin seed protein powder?!

10. Wolf Moon says:

Great recipe! The carrot is a great idea. Thanks!

11. KJ Mammy says:

Brett your recipes are always amazing 💛

12. where s the pumpkin…lol

13. @brettcapp sticky balls ….. pause ..lol

14. Yum, these look really good!

15. I always love to hear you talk and see your smile through out….but this was a good way to 💃 it out and cook! Fun xoxo

16. Brett is helping to change lives…one sticky ball at a time! 😉😃 great recipe!

17. Your cooking skills are so satisfying to watch lol

18. K Yan says:

Omg definitely trying this

19. Sean Lunny says:

They look amazing and seem super simple to make. I can't wait to try. I died at the #saltbae imitation.

20. D H says:

Those look incredible and terribly clever. If I could offer some helpfulness, you might want to practice curling your fingertips under your knuckles on the hand that's stabilizing the food that you're chopping with a chef's knife. Could save you from chopping off more than you want to…..

21. This looks so good! One thing I love about your recipes is you incorporate so many different foods into them that you would never think of adding. Thanks for another great recipe, can't wait to try it.

22. Jyang Liska says:

Getting pretty good with them knife skills Brett. Keep it Up!

23. Also, Does anyone know about cooking with ghee?

24. You had me at pumpkin 🍊🍊🍊🍊!!!!Keep spreading the vegan love! I am totally making these for my after workout snack next week.

25. Celina Bond says:

i miss you talking us through the steps! i like your voice/personality better than the music 🙂

26. Great video- going to try out this recipe! I wanted to ask if had some tips for transitioning into being a vegan? My 15 year old daughter wants to try it out. Thanks so much!

27. These look bomb 😍🎃

28. these look great but…you forgot the pumpkin…probably could have used pumpkin instead of carrots 🙃

29. Raw GLow says:

Such a hot guy! ❤️

30. Megan Kohl says:

looks delicious ❤️❤️❤️

31. Casey Sloan says:

Has he shared a video or info on the food processor he uses??