Easy Vegan Halloween Recipe | Must Try Vegan Candy!

1. In the very beginning tell us you're going to put that box in the table lol and then you're perfect lol love ya. Kinda tv style girl you're like my day time tv along with other you tubers

2. Nancy Murray says:

Channon you should do this kinda stuff more regularly and call it "vegan time"!!! Recently I've been thinking about going Vegan but I honestly don't have a clue where to begin and what to eat! I'm sure there are others out there that could use the help 🙂 love you lots girl xoxo

3. Molly Ram says:

WOW! I have never heard of THRIVE! AHHH! You just made this vegan girl VERY Happy!<3 Thx Channon, also Vegan Smoked Jerky?!? Whaaaaaaaaat

4. Yum!! It all looks so good.
    Hungry now! Thanks a lot lol. Love and hugs.

5. yeees!!! love your videos chaan and trav!

6. Harneet C says:

❤️🌹🌹❤️🌹

7. Alysha C says:

y'all are adorable

8. PSL! Haha love you two <3 you have a cute style channon. You should do a closet tour/ Makeup collection. Love all your outfits & Makeup looks! It’s crazy how much you look like your mom with blonde hair & look totally different with black hair. Beautiful either way 🙂 I remember when you used primer without knowing it was primer & now here you are doing Makeup super good & evolved so much. It’s lovely to watch. Always make me feel in a good mood when I watch your videos. P.s.- sorry I’m all over the place I have a.d.d :/

9. I hate that I'm not getting my notifications for your videos. Also!!!!! Have you tried the Tofurky Italian sausages…. They are so good!! And vegan. I made my first vegan hot dog today so good. Vegan French bread, the sausage, vegan mayo, ketchup and smashed Pringles (original) you should try out

10. I am so happy for this video. Really helpful can wait to try the Lorna treats. Also I got you 2 boxes today for October a d August…. I am so excited!!!! I loved every single thing in the box.

11. Will you be handing out candy this year?

12. Channon rose I love your makeup an outfits😀😀

13. Amanda Lewis says:

I gave my brother who is anti vegan that vegan jerky and he said it was good

14. Awsome healthy snack's😀😯😂😁

15. Good vegan recipe😀😀😀

16. Looks so good! Definitely need to try!

17. Adriana Xcx says:

Ohhhmygodddddd……. Lorna Doon cookies are vegan😭😭😭 omg I'm soooo happy!!!! I been vegan going on 2years and how in the world did I not know this?!?!?!lol I love u and Travis so much… thank you for this video😗😍😗😍😗😍😗😍

18. Jade Hamelin says:

Does your at eat vegan food !!

19. Katie Murray says:

Hey channon, I remember ages back in a video you said you would be staying "food vegan" but you wouldn't be restricting yourself on non vegan products. Are you still standing by that? Just wondering 🙂

20. Lania Kersey says:

Hashtag iconicccccc💓💗❤️

21. failed to mention it isn't an international service 🙁

22. I got the box!!! I tweeted a picture to you. 💜💖💙

23. Thanks for the advice guys 💜❤
    I've been vegetarian for a while now and I'm working to get away from all animal products. I feel so much better the less of it it consume .
    Love you two so much💜❤💜❤

24. Maria Lis says:

Okay this is so random but Channon looks sososo good here (not that she ever doesnt)

25. IM SO GOING TO MAKE THIS

26. Mariah Ali says:

if you want more 👍do this in the comments