WHAT I EAT FOR BREAKFAST: 3 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes!

1. Yum! These all look so good! Now I want a bagel 😀

2. Reva K says:

SPRINKLED the scallions! you were so close!! I'm glad you caught yourself after you said drizzled though lol

3. I love the “ooooo” lol love your channel!! & these ideas esp the bagel yummm

4. Yes! Love finding other vegetarian youtubers! ☺️

5. Thank you for the inspiration! Breakfast is the hardest meal for me to plan out. 💕

6. I love smoothie bowls and tofu scrambles.

7. I'm so happy you put up another cooking video Nikki I love them!

8. Britt says:

Love these recipes.. I add tumeric to my tofu scramble not only for nutrients but the it gives it that scrambled egg color too. Great video. 🙂

9. AlisonKay says:

Mmm! Awesome video Nikki! I need to invest in some nutritional yeast! My husband and I have been going meatless the majority of our meals so i want to make sure we get the nutrients we need! 💕

10. Sierra Marie says:

I love your cooking videos! So fun seeing it in the new house!

11. Yaasss! Make more breakfast videos like this please! ❤️ I always run out of ideas for my breakfasts so this kind of videos are super helpful. 😃

12. When you're a vegetarian beginner and this is absolutely amazing and delicious thank you very much!

13. Gianna Lynn says:

i love your videos so muchhhh !! where’s snap fam ??

14. That's really good vegan food. =)

15. Ambs Jean says:

Nikki! Omg these recipes look amazing and I absolutely love your food videos you are so inspirational can't wait to try these thank u for these great recipes:) love you!!!💗💗💗💗💗

16. starsdaisuki says:

Yes yes yesss I needed more brekky recipes. Tyyy

17. Carmen Fg says:

Yum! Can't wait to try these! I'm usually not a breakfast person either. Glad to see your videos again!

18. Yayayyayay early squad