VEGAN COMFORT FOOD | 3 Yummy Fall Recipes

1. Eva says:

Wait. So at first you're telling us buying products which are in season is better because they don't have to travel long distances. And 1 second later you promote a website that ships their products to countries all over the world? What the hell?

2. sunlight says:

Умничка! All your videos are helpful and enjoyable to watch! Thank you !

3. Love the ideas Olya! I have oven-baked veggie 'fries' almost every day 🙂 Those quinoa patties look so good, and the spaghetti squash.. Drooling :p

4. Those burgers look so delicious and easy, cannot wait to make them!

5. Those recipes look amazing. I will most definitely be making them 😊

6. LaDolcevita says:

Iherb is way too expensive though.. you can get the same stuff though at Whole Foods and even some stuff at Walmart.. it's so much cheaper

7. Jess Lee says:

the burger recipe looks so easy & it doesnt fall apart!! omgg yummy!!

8. amg48180 says:

I have never had parsnips before… do they have a specific taste?

9. iam Sam says:

these are absolutely incredible !!! you're so creative and talented

10. It's funny when some people say comfort food and it's like a beef hamburger. I don't find slaughter and abuse "comforting".

11. You Ugly says:

Your family is too lucky to have you

12. No food shopping is less expensive anywhere anytime these days. In season used to be much less expensive and that has changed. I have $125 or less a month for food and beverage. I cannot live on that and I have no choice because government disability pays me $900 per month and I'm a medical doctor with a PhD in nutrition but too ill to work.

13. yum on all your food I loe your recipes,

14. Yum! These recipes all look incredible! <3

15. Sarah says:

The beginning of the video was a bit echoy is your kitchen always like this or are you moving again? If so make a new apartment your video please ♡♡♡

16. Yolanda Chen says:

Cutest parsnip fries presentation!

17. Chester Izzy says:

When u talk u make weird mouth movements and do fake smiles

18. plush furr says:

I'm so glad u did these patties using quinoa. I don't mind using chickpeas but it's Xtra wrk. I wil def try these patties.

19. plush furr says:

I luuuuv iherb. I always shop there. B sooo xcited wen I get that huge box. I order the same quinoa. Ur recipes luk supa delish. Tfs. Stay beautiful 😍

20. I order from Vitacost usually but I want to try Iherb. My issue is custom charges. When you get your order, do you have to pay extra duties and fees? I live in Montreal. Let me know! Thanks 😊