3 DIY Oil Free Salad Dressing Recipes | Easy + Healthy

These DIY salad dressings are oil-free, gluten-free and vegan recipes. Try adding them to your favorite salads to add lots of flavor without the added oils.

FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS:

Instagram: http://tinyurl.com/gv6b5qe
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/danispies/

HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup honey (use maple syrup to keep recipe vegan)
1/4 cup filtered water
2 teaspoon salt
Fresh ground black pepper

Place everything into your food processor and blend until you have a nice thin dressing.

Makes about 1 cup.

THAING SALAD DRESSING RECIPE
1/2 cup tahini
1 clove crushed garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
salt and pepper
1/4 cup hot water

Place everything into a small bowl or spotted glass cup and whisk well. This dressing will be thick and creamy. If you need to thin it out, add a bit more water or a little maple syrup if you like hint of sweetness.

Makes about 1 cup.

CARROT GINER SALAD DRESSING RECIPE
3/4 cup chopped carrots (4 small-medium carrots)
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 cup water
1-2 tbsp lime
salt and pepper to taste

Pop everything into a high power blender until all the ingredients have broken down and you have a pourable dressing.

Makes about 1 cup.

Clean & Delicious is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This does not cost you a thing! Shopping through our links is an easy way to support Clean & Delicious and we appreciate and are super grateful for your support!

1. Mike Forrest says:

was very hard to dislike  it

2. ness joud says:

Gosh Dani, a monster has been created by the word oil-free LOL. I wish people would take a chill pill and stop overreacting over a phrase.

3. Nees Argon says:

If you grate the carrots first, you won't need such a high powered food processer.

4. Ahmed Awami says:

Tahini great on meats but on salads!!? I have doubts

5. V M says:

Love the dressings especially6 oil free

6. Which micro blade do you use and like?

7. for the carrot one you could just use a jar of baby food carrots. easy time saver!

8. I made a peanut butter dressing last week after seeing the carrot based dressing I thought self you have plenty of sweet potatoes so that’s going to be my next experiment. Question wouldn’t sesame seed have oil in it? I see the answer is yes should have read some post first 😏

9. Edina Kurdi says:

gonna try the carrot ginger one, the colour looks so inviting 🙂

10. Frl_F says:

you have the most beautiful necklace!

11. Oil, no matter what kind, can NOT be healthy…. it is oil, period.
    Having said that… great recipes anyways lol

12. you rock. im going for all 3 tomorrow. Cant wait to try them.

13. Your makeup looks very pretty
    Thanks Jennifer

14. For those who have just a regular blender you can shred up the carrots and blend.

15. Andrea Diaz says:

I love this because I always eat keylime + grape oil dressing that I love but I need some variations, dying to try the carrot +ginger 😘

16. Hey Dani
    I have a question for u
    I started to eat clean
    And taking a lot of your recipes and enjoy them and the whole change become easier
    But I feel like even now with healthy foods I can't control the amount I eat
    Any tips for how to moderate?
    Thanks in advance

17. Mona Desai says:

Tried the honey mustard tonight and it was delish! Thanks for healthier options …. keep ‘em coming ! 😊👍🏽👍🏽

18. Diana Nguyen says:

Yes ma’am 😍😋

19. sus2731 says:

do you have any recipes for people with IC?, I mean, recipes without the "do not eat" food list

20. Blue Skies says:

Every tahini I buy is too bitter, I have yet to find the one I like. Any recommendations?

21. Looks really good Dani can't wait to try

22. machyne82 says:

Ancel Keys still at work.

23. It'smeMarie says:

Ooh, thanks for these, I think I'll try to make the honey mustard vinaigrette first

24. Your glowing 😀 skincare routine ?

25. FitAngie says:

Absolutely delicious dressing recipes. Thank you Dani

26. Would you make some breakfasts thst can keep you full longer? Loved your apple pie oatmeal from the other vid keep up the good work

27. Hi, thanks for the great recipes, honey mustard looks like my favorite.

28. Thank you thank you thank you!! Will try the honey mustard or carrot dressing first because I have the ingredients good to go. The tahini dressing looks delicious too though.
    The bloopers crack me up 😀 you're so funny!

29. 318dexter318 says:

Like your humor. Great channel. Great spirit.