Paneer Recipe for Beginners | Easy Paneer Masala | Paneer Recipes | KabitasKitchen

1. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒΊ

2. Jayti Shah says:

All your recipes are lovely,though used to your kitchen 😘😘😘😊

3. Hey kabita..❀️
    daily I’ll think what to do for dinner than I see your videos & select one of it & make it !! Your all recipes are so easy to make …thank you for today’s recipe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

4. Hello kabita's madam kibti recipe share karo na

5. Cindy Wright says:

I'm very excited about this recipe! I can't wait to try to make it. πŸ™‚ Thank you, Kabita! I really enjoy your channel.

6. Kk Rockstar says:

Cool or aapki sab rcip tasty hoti he

7. Thankuu 4 this recepi…ap bht easy way me recepi btati ho jo hmlog jaise beginers k liye bht sahi….apke measurment tarika v bht easyyy rahta h jisse kvi v masale ka taste kam ya jada nhi hota bilkul prfct rhta h thankuu mam…… We like u soooo muchh……

8. maam aap kaun sa brand ka Garam Masala use karte hain…

9. Salma Riyaz says:

Very very tasty recipe kabita ji πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

10. Hotel style receipe banao I am beginners in hotel line

11. Seema Thorat says:

Waw mam kitni acchi tarase present karti ho aap …bahut accha lagta he recipe dekhne ko..aur turant hi ye banane ka man karta hai..thanks mam.

12. Very nice. I love it. ❀❀❀❀❀

13. Wow mam vry nice mene apki resipe kadhai. Paneer BBI. Follow kiya tha bht acha. Bana. Tha

14. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

15. Arham Bd says:

How to make pane. πŸŽ‚ tell the reasapey

16. Kabita ji mutton biriyani ki recipe plzz

17. Reena Kazi says:

Wow nice mam look good.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

18. Dolly Roy says:

Nice video….. your videos are awesome didi lovveee u

19. Vara Saini says:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

20. Awesome recipeπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

21. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜£bhuk lag gai 😩😍😍😍

22. Ammmazzing….water comes from my mouth….πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

23. Ankit Jain says:

mam kya isme pyaj piske ush nhi kar sake te

24. munmun roy says:

Maam in every recipe you use very simple ingredients which is almost available in everyone's kitchen. Very tasty food maam and I will try……..!😊

25. hi mam very nice recipe superbπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

26. hhhmm wow i like this recipe ………………..!

27. very tasty paneer recipe kabita mam..πŸ˜™