5 Minute Breakfasts for Winter! Easy Healthy Recipes! – Mind Over Munch

1. Iheart2cook says:

Too hard to choose! But if you make me choose, the oatmeal. I would make mine with pumpkin instead. The pumpkin bread looked divine as well. TFS!!

2. Sweet potato toast..whaaa?! I'm going to look for your other vids on that, what a great idea. Also I'll be making the oatmeal first! And I love your adorable intros, they are so entertaining. You are definitely my favorite foodie youtuber on here!

3. I would love to try all of them. They all look delicious.
    Thankyou for the recipes

4. Valerie D says:

Hey everybody remember to watch the ads that sometimes play before Alyssia's videos, if you want to support her & her excellent videos

5. Demi Mii says:

It’s summer here is Australia, so I usually go for a cold green smoothie 😋
    will have to save these for the winter!!

6. Chowi Simba says:

Trying kale egg scramble

7. Gotta try that mocha shake!

8. Pumpkin bread is going to be made for sure, thx! 🙂

9. Night Angel says:

Just saw the email and came running! And the into is my life. I need these.

10. eatting glue says:

I loved you video and your intro 🙂

11. Side note.Your home is gorgeous. I loved that last breakfast idea although I'm not a coffee of tea person. It was SUPER unique. TFS as always. So much work goes into each video.

12. oknamn says:

I made the oatmeal but used pumpkin puree instead for pumpkin pie oatmeal, SO good!!!

13. Awesome recipes! Can’t wait to try the sweet potato toast. I would like to see more blender recipes. Loving the banana bread and the pumpkin bread looks great 🤗also if you have any chicken noodle recipes or holiday themed soups/stews that would be great!

14. Irene Mar says:

Can milk be replaced by water?What difference does it make? In Spain we don't eat oatmeal and I wanna try it… But I just don't know how it works!! 🙂

15. Alice Eklund says:

Why do you always do weird intros? They are so boring

16. Dolly Perry says:

I'm most eggcited about the scramble….But the pumpkin bread looks amazing too!

17. Jasmine D says:

I love your videos! Just a quick question: What's the amount of calories for the banana bread?

18. L Nichols says:

What a perfect script depicting my typical morning! These ideas are great! I love the eggs and kale recipe. It's sure to be my go to! Thanks!

19. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KETO RECIPES. MORE PLEASE. I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE BREAD RECIPE. TRYING IT FOR SURE. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

20. Yes more low carb please and thank you! 💖 your channel!