Monday -Friday Lunch/Tiffin Box Recipes I 5 Indian Lunchbox recipes + Meal Planning Tips

1. harini hari says:

Awesome foods…..but nowadays u used ready made items…than ur bef videos. .but I learn hw use different vegetables in one dish…nice superb

2. Saba Khan says:

O wow very tasty n Helpful video

3. Awesome..anu…paneer n sadwitches r always my daughterz favourite…tanq so much…precise n upto d point…n beautiful presentation…i hope ur tiny-tot has recovered fully… n lots of huggies n kisses to dat naughtie-cutie boy

4. M I S T says:

You make it look so easy! Great healthy meal plan for the week 🙂

5. Looks yummm
    We call the mix of red and white – pink Sauce ☺️
    Will definitely try the paneer fried rice

6. Amazing…no words for delilous recipes….thanks for being there…anu di…super women…loved ur every effort u make us smile…and motivated for healthy eating…:*

7. aasma shaikh says:

Loved your pasta recipe.. surely will try that..

8. wow nice.. you are cooking like a professional chef.. 😘😘

9. Mango iss season me milta hai mam???

10. Very nice recipes mam. Just wanted to understand how much water to add in cooker for the mini Idlis? Tia

11. Patel Dipti says:

Hi mem hum sabji kat ke rakhate he to kharab ho jati he to tips dijeye me working mom hu to tips apo

12. Awesome recipes… doing meal prep over the weekend is really tough for me because I'm more busy over the weekend and also I want to take some rest. My question is when over the weekend you do all your meal preparation? I love your videos 😍

13. Gayatri Devi says:

How come you never get tired. .I m J 😉😉

14. varsha goel says:

Very helpful video, how you Cut carrot please share a vegetable cutting video

15. RaziA says:

Very nice mem☺

16. Asma .P says:

Ma'am nice video👌.Thank u smuch for these delicious,less oily& healthy recipies.Ma'am ur videos r very helpful for us, either they r related to organi zation,DIY,cooking.A great applause👏 for ur work & for a wonderful person(u).

17. Gr8 recipes as usual…best luck

18. Mouth watering dishes 😋…grt efforts 👍

19. This week meal planning how is ur little one now by all the best take care

20. Priti Mahida says:

Very nice and easy recipe
    Thank you Anuji i like very much your all recipes

21. u r just awesome..so nice video dear.. i ll try panneer fried rice for sure .

22. adit juniwal says:

Just loved for fried paneer rice recipe will definitely try it

23. Mam, how to choose/pick perfect avacado frm market? i failed to choose them, it is underriped many times. Plz guide abt how to choose perfect riped avacados frm market (any color sign of avacado to look for )… nice tifin ideas

24. Neeru Jain says:

Awesome…pls vegitable k cutting ka bhe batay