A healthy & delicious breakfast snack for the health conscious!
Packed with protein & almost no calories, this delicious Sprouted Moong Chilla is as easy as it is delicious!
Subscribe so you NEVER miss a video: https://goo.gl/XBIHgL
Yields: 6-8 chillas | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
Sprouted Moong / ऊगा हुआ मूंग / खिला हुआ मूंग – 2 cups
– Green chillies / हरी मिर्ची – 4 to 5
– Ginger / अदरक – 1 inch
– Chaat masala / चाट मसाला – 1 tsp
– Red chilli powder / लाल मिर्ची पाउडर – ½ tsp
– Lime juice / निम्बू का रस – 2 tbsp
– Flax seeds / अलसी के बीज़- 4 tbsp (roasted)
– Salt / नमक – 1.5 tsp or to taste
– Water / पानी – 3/4th cup
– Mixer grinder / blender
– Chopping board
– Frying pan
– Mixing bowls
– Take all the ingredients aside from the flax seeds and blend them in your blender. The chutney jar works best for this. Add a little water to ease the blending.
– Keep two spoons of sprouts aside.
– Add the extra sprouts and flax seeds to the paste.
– On a hot pan add a small amount of oil and spoon the mixture on.
– Flatten and spread it with a spoon but be careful to do it quickly and from the top as the hot pan will instantly start cooking the bottom.
– Cook it for 3-4 minutes on the first side and flip over.
– Cook it until it’s golden brown.
– Serve with chutney or pickle.
Special tip- You can add the pickle oil to the batter for an extra kick!
Write in with your own suggestions, for Indian Cuisine in the comments down below. And if you have delicious Indian recipes you would like to see us cook please do share it with us. Let’s make 2017 proper tasty 🙂
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlamrsFood/
Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://www.twitter.com/beglamrs
Connect with us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/BeGlamrs
Connect with us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/beglamrs