10 Healthy Lunch Ideas-Transformation TV-Episode #002

1. Because of the information you have on your channel, I'm now happier and healthier.

2. Thank you, Dr. Axe. I've been struggling with that lately…..

3. Hina Fatima says:

Asalamoalikum Dr sahb!

4. ricki jordan says:

Darn, this is too old to share on FB.

5. Yuck! Lunchables they look adorable on the shelf (packaging). A kid I used to sit devoured them, as her Dad would leave me money to buy her anything her little heart desired: Who Knew:(

6. ant ant says:

tahini is very good and super food

7. I can't seem to get enough information. This is the best it gets when it comes to positive information. Thanks for having this information available!!!

8. The Source says:

Perfect 100% information.

9. Some Schools don't allow Lunches to Brought from home. One kid got hers taken away and was given a few Chicken Nuggets.

10. Kavya Sriram says:

Thank you dr axe for uploading this vidio.

11. simo says:

just remember if george gets you the big salad, pay him for it

12. Great post . A dilemma for concerned parents is exactly this . What do I put in my children's lunch box ? Will they eat the healthy food or just toss it away at school ? How can I make my child crave healthy food ?

13. Lisa Perez says:

I can't afford to buy organic food so what I do is I ask God to bless my food and I thank him for all I have been given ,so my advice would be try prayer, that also works.

14. Topp Catt says:

Like the way you pronounce food; fewd. lol

15. you have a lot of info —–thank you

16. Bobby Pillai says:

Dr josh God bless u for such a good information on health. please suggest me cure for endometrium thickness.

17. Jesus Nava says:

@Dr. Josh Axe I am trying my best to completely change what is on my refrigerator, but I feel that organic food is way to expensive to feed my family of six. We have a tight budget as it is. Do you have any videos on how to eat healthy without hurting my budget as much?

18. M1695 says:

Hi. I'm going to a festival for 4 days. The only problem is that there's NO healthy food available AT ALL. I was thinking to take a coolbox with me, but I have no idea what I can take with me that's healthy and fresh and will 'survive' really hot weather and a dirty environment. Any tips? Really nice and helping videos by the way!