10 Healthy Lunch Ideas-Transformation TV-Episode #002

For more healthy lunch ideas, check out: https://draxe.com/healthy-lunches-work/?utm_campaign=Youtube-Aug-2010&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=lunch

The worst lunch options exposed, 10 healthy lunch ideas, answers to your health questions and more!

The Worst Lunch Options:
1. Lunchables
2. Foods High in Carbohydrates, such as Bread
3. Foods High in Sugar

My Top 10 Healthy Lunch Ideas:
1. Sliced, Organic Turkey on Ezekiel Bread
2. Large Salad (Try: draxe.com/recipe/super-salad/)
3. Vegetables and Hummus (Try: draxe.com/recipe/hummus/)
4. Chicken Salad on a Bed of Greens (draxe.com/recipe/chicken-salad/ and draxe.com/recipe/curried-turkey-salad/)
5. Fruit and Nuts (draxe.com/recipe/antioxidant-trail-mix/ and draxe.com/recipe/trail-mix/)
6. Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables (Try: draxe.com/recipe/turkey-stir-fry/ and draxe.com/recipe/salmon-stir-fry/)
7. Healthy Restaurant, such as Whole Foods or Jason’s Deli
8. Apple and Almond Butter (Try: draxe.com/recipe/cashew-butter/)
9. Dinner Leftovers
10. Turkey Burger or Grass-fed Beef Burger with sweet potato and sliced vegetables (Try: draxe.com/recipe/turkey-burger-on-greens/ and draxe.com/recipe/beyond-organic-powerburgers/ and draxe.com/recipe/avocado-bison-burgers/)

*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.

1. Because of the information you have on your channel, I'm now happier and healthier.

2. Thank you, Dr. Axe. I've been struggling with that lately…..

3. Hina Fatima says:

Asalamoalikum Dr sahb!

4. ricki jordan says:

Darn, this is too old to share on FB.

5. Yuck! Lunchables they look adorable on the shelf (packaging). A kid I used to sit devoured them, as her Dad would leave me money to buy her anything her little heart desired: Who Knew:(

6. ant ant says:

tahini is very good and super food

7. I can't seem to get enough information. This is the best it gets when it comes to positive information. Thanks for having this information available!!!

8. The Source says:

Perfect 100% information.

9. Some Schools don't allow Lunches to Brought from home. One kid got hers taken away and was given a few Chicken Nuggets.

10. Kavya Sriram says:

Thank you dr axe for uploading this vidio.

11. simo says:

just remember if george gets you the big salad, pay him for it

12. Great post . A dilemma for concerned parents is exactly this . What do I put in my children's lunch box ? Will they eat the healthy food or just toss it away at school ? How can I make my child crave healthy food ?

13. Lisa Perez says:

I can't afford to buy organic food so what I do is I ask God to bless my food and I thank him for all I have been given ,so my advice would be try prayer, that also works.

14. Topp Catt says:

Like the way you pronounce food; fewd. lol

15. you have a lot of info —–thank you

16. Bobby Pillai says:

Dr josh God bless u for such a good information on health. please suggest me cure for endometrium thickness.

17. Jesus Nava says:

@Dr. Josh Axe I am trying my best to completely change what is on my refrigerator, but I feel that organic food is way to expensive to feed my family of six. We have a tight budget as it is. Do you have any videos on how to eat healthy without hurting my budget as much?

18. M1695 says:

Hi. I'm going to a festival for 4 days. The only problem is that there's NO healthy food available AT ALL. I was thinking to take a coolbox with me, but I have no idea what I can take with me that's healthy and fresh and will 'survive' really hot weather and a dirty environment. Any tips? Really nice and helping videos by the way!