Easy Christmas Tree Cake- Tutorial Rosie’s Dessert Spot

In this cake decorating tutorial, I demonstrate how to easily carve and decorate a gorgeous Christmas tree cake. Easier than she looks!

To order your personalized cake toppers, visit:

WANT TO LEARN CAKE DECORATING AND BE IN THE KNOW FOR UPCOMING CLASSES, EVENTS AND ONLINE SALES?
sign up here to be updated on all the above: http://eepurl.com/cPAPxf

For more dessert inspiration and dessert sneak peeks, visit:

In these video tutorials, I normally use Bakels Premixes to save on time.
(Bakels is a bakery grade cake premix. Another great one is Allied Mills)

If you prefer to bake from scratch, I do have a range of awesome cake recipes here which convert to cupcake recipes very nicely too.

MUD CAKE:

WHITE CHOCOLATE MUD:

CHOCOLATE BUTTER BASED CAKE:

RED VELVET BUTTER BASED CAKE:

VANILLA BUTTER BASED CAKE:

I use these butter based cakes above because they are sturdy under fondant and stable at room temperature, as are the muds.

SOFT SPONGE CAKE:

AMERICAN BUTTERCREAM RECIPE (great under fondant):

SHORTENING BASED BUTTERCREAM (not ideal under fondant, but great for warmer conditions):

This one impressed my family, they didn’t realise just how easy this was to make though! I hope you guys give it a go. To save on cake, time and complexity, you can always use a cone shaped cake tin and just decorate the exact same way. Not that it was difficult to carve- I would recommend something like this to beginners. If you do try, please do tag me! It would make my day.

Until next week lovely people!

With love,
Rosie

****** A special thank you to these AMAZING Patrons who are supporting this channel through Patreon******

Connie Moore
Zena Warwar
Shakeara Sikder

For business enquiries, please contact: rosiesdessertspot@gmail.com

1. Unbelievable 😲👏💯👐💚⛄❄🌲

2. Very cool, congratulations, I loved it

3. raymen soin says:

pls make a saree and a shirt cake 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👌🏻👌🏻🤗🤗🤗

4. Henry Perez says:

Rosie!!thank you for this christmas tree cake tutorial!!!!hope your well!happy holidays!!!

5. Jocelyn T says:

hi rosie….. i just love your tutorials. i wish i was closer to you so i could take your cake decorating courses. i do learn something though each time i watch your videos. your creations are always so gorgeous. i am going to try making this tree cake for my family for xmas. it seems pretty easy…. just the shaping & stacking is a little intimidating, but nontheless im gonna go for it. thank you for your teachings, jocelyn from new mexico in the US 🖤

6. Superb video! I think you have potential to be a HUGE YouTuber and make so much money that this becomes your permanent job! It's just I actually realized that your channel isn't growing very fast, which is holding you again! If your videos acquired some more views, they'd do so much better in the YouTube algorithm. My MAIN channel has been having ton of success because I bought a $10 guide on getting an unlimited amount of views on any video. Literally, I just started and one of my videos already has almost 7, 000 views and will have 20, 000 VIEWS by the end of the week, which is giving me a HUGE boost in the YouTube search and algorithm because my subscriber count goes up 40 subscribers every day now. I realize it sounds like an ad lol but it could really blow up your channel. I can't post links in comments, so you'll have to find the link to the guide in the MAIN channel banner. My main channel is featured on this channel right now that I'm using to comment. The link will be in the bottom right corner of the main channel banner. Hope this helps ya out a little down the road: )

You might have an extra 20,000 views on this video by the end of the week lol I'm serious, it helps get the ball rolling so give it a look 🙂

7. oh, rosie !!! It is spectacular!!! beautiful detail for christmas …. merry christmas

8. Amazing cake as always thanks for sharing 😍

9. This is such a wonderful cake, I am looking forward to trying your tutorial, so I can make my own Christmas Tree Cake! Thank you, Rosie! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10. Jennie Thode says:

Why do you do a full crumb coat BEFORE you trim down the sides? Seems like an unnecessary waste of time and buttercream.

11. OMG!! I would like to live mear of you yo eat all your cakes, amazing work as always, I'll try it 💓💓

12. Beautiful as usual.. I love all you designs .. brava

13. Everyone complaining about the cake leftovers, hey guys you don't have to throw it away… you still can eat them as they are or reinvolve them into other sweet recipes… it's not a waste at all….

14. Huma Bedel says:

Gorgeous as usual 😉

15. Yaaaaay I guessed it right!!!!
    Love the cake!!!

16. Ruby Adil says:

You look saaaaame like turkish acter her name is Zainb Farh..😍

17. Ruby Adil says:

Love you but this is alot of cake lost😑

18. namaeg says:

Can I skip the crumb coat in the first steps? I just feel like there's buttercream frosting being used that isn't necessary… Thoughts?

19. Noreen Abel says:

What did you do with allllll the cut off , so much cake , Christmas ornament cake balls maybe lol.

20. 35pbb says:

It waste a lot of cake.

21. Wimphy says:

I thought this was a cookie at first from the picture

22. First yay love the cake I love you Rosie please give me a shoutout in you videos plz

23. Hi, Rosie. Your Christmas tree looks beautiful. You are one of the most beautiful, most adorable, most sweetist, most thoughtful cake makers ever. What's your best tip for carefully handling flour in cakes? Have a good day, Rosie. I am looking forward to your rose cake, sweetie. <3