DINNER RECIPE + SHOPPING!!!!!

1. Anyone notice that she gets a ton of shit if she doesn’t upload but then when she uploads everyday people complain that she prerecorded stuff? Like she’s recording more regardless and posting more so what does it matter? Also if you hate her so much why don’t you just go watch something that you like? What’s the point in watching something if it makes you feel/react so negatively? I just don’t get people sometimes…

2. april casey says:

Ok, seriously, that meal looks delicious!!! Perfect vegan meal which I will be making! Thank you for sharing! You are such a kind, beautiful person. Loving your vlogmas 💕

3. donnasue509 says:

Stop pursing your lips trying to look sexy. It looks RIDICULOUS.

4. Bre Says says:

You look like you’re from monsters inc with that makeup on lol

5. Damn Becky. You really did munch on some yeasty cooch for a car. Big Al must be your sugar mama 😉

6. Are all the lesbians where you live morbidly obese?? I can smell the cheesy fupa from here. Becky, do you enjoy the stank ass or what???

7. She must have a TON of shit laying around the house that hasn't been touched for months!!

8. Nicole Haley says:

Love the recipe/cooking part of the vid!!! Are you making a what I got for Christmas video this year? please do!

9. maimoonie says:

i initially thought your thumbnail was weed lmao love ya girl!

10. Please make sure you're eating enough.

11. Mac says:

I think you somehow managed to look lke more of a clown than you usually do

12. Vegan Chat says:

Becky looks very happy

13. Cactus says:

You need to stop using the viewfinder as a mirror. It get's very annoying to watch.

14. _JazzIrene says:

There are people on YouTube who have far less subscribers than you do and also work full time jobs outside of YouTube and yet they still find a way to put more energy and effort into their videos. You have no excuse for your poor video quality. I don’t understand how you can convince yourself that this is you trying your best. And if it is maybe it’s time to find a new career path. You obviously don’t care about your subscribers or your channel enough to invest into it by getting a better camera and lighting or even going out and making entertaining or original videos. Stop playing the victim all the time and actually read what some of your subscribers have to say and change your channel for the better. Or get off of YouTube because the way you’re going now you aren’t adding any value to it.

15. Sarah Sarah says:

Hobby lobby is the best. I went in September for the first time when I was in Arkansas to find an urn type thing for my dad who passed and fell in love. The closest one to me is in Fresno though. 😣

16. Sarah Sarah says:

Fuck, even during the holidays, people still bitch and complain !! If you don't like her content then don't watch. CREATE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SEE IF YOU CAN DO BETTER, IF NOT… STFU !! Happy Holidays

17. em su says:

mooooon emojiiii

18. Prison Mike says:

Gorl that "meal" looks like the bottom of an Olive Garden dumpster.

19. Dahlia says:

Awesome video!
    Any YouTubers want to help support each other? I’m trying to reach 200 subscribers. I’ll sub back.

20. Ksj 123 says:

Why are people in this comment section so dense? This block of meat literally filmed all these "SITMASES" in one day she's lazy and has no sense of professionalism yet you support her and feed her all these things she wants to hear. #YAWLaMESS #FupaGoinStrong

21. Noone actually cares/wants to see your ridiculous wax melt collection.

22. wik_s says:

so much hate, it makes me sad

23. I ALMOST bought the choker with the fake bulbs…lol. Instead I bought the necklace with the battery operated bulbs. 🙂

24. Girl you don't look cute so stop posing lol

25. kay hamm says:

Had you not put up that Youtube recommendation which is such trash, I'd have given this video a thumbs up… even your recipe was great…. and well done…. such a shame… Amberlynn elevate yourself… Becky is good for you… I like Becky, I do wish you'd buy her some new t shirts, the ones she mostly wears are a bit snug….. buy her a dozen for christmas would you, she deserves it and more I'm sure……

26. If you don’t like Chick Fil A for not supporting gays you DEF shouldn’t shop at hobby lobby either!

27. Pink Fairy says:

Great vlog love it nice seeing you doing vlogmas 🎅🏻🎄❄️☃️

28. Gemma says:

the 'have a nice trip' shirt ughghhhhhh

29. Gurl just eat a salad 🥗 or grilled chicken breast !! This looks disgusting and full of calories

30. Canray says:

I really enjoyed this vlog. I liked how you actually put some effort into it. I wish the next one is a little longer though! Good job Amberlynn. I hope your vlogs are more consistent in quality from now on. Looking forward to it 🙂

31. Sorry but… the thumb. .. looks like vomit… I hope it was good.😕

32. Hannah P says:

Amberlynn, I’ve been watching your videos for a bit- and please start walking on a treadmill and not around stores. You need to start taking better care of your body. You can do it- I believe in you.

33. Amberlyn you should disable your comment section to your videos these comment heroes Are tooo much

34. Amberlyn stop putting everything you do down i know people hate so you feel like you should do it befor they do but no…just slay girl

35. bernie digan says:

Love you two think you are very funny and ye look so so happy always laughing makes me smile keep it up xx

36. Ashley Marie says:

Ha! Haven't heard " cover-up" in reference to foundation since middle school lol🙊🙊