School Lunch Ideas! – Week 12 | Sarah Rae Vlogas |

1. I strive to be this extra when my kids start school

2. Cayla Matias says:

yaaaay thanks for this xoxo

3. kendra12 says:

I love your parenting skills! It gives me motivation to do this when i have kids. Your kids are so respectful and kind. And your an amazing mother. Plus everytime i watch these i get super hungry! πŸ˜‚ keep up the good work!

4. When Nahla doesn’t drink her flavored water does that mean she eats w/out any drink or she drinks her regular water?

5. Kaitlyn G. says:

I don’t even have kids and I love these videos. Come pack my lunch for me!!!!

6. i think you should not give your kids that much snaks because they wont eat there lunch that uch

7. Shannon J says:

just ordered through goodbyn! i’ve been watching your lunch vids forever and i finally bit the bullet! so excited πŸ™‚

8. nekochii00 says:

I cant wait for my kid to go to school so i can pack shit for him lol mine would look a lot different tho…. but these are great!!

9. Your so funny and pretty

10. Yanely N says:

I'm not even a mom and I'm taking ideas for the future lol

11. I love how you have a variety of spreads for their bagels. Do they pick which one they want?

12. Diana Giles says:

Yes! Christmas lunch….. PLEASE πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

13. I am off school all ready

14. Catie Mason says:

Sarah girl where did you get that big huge ice pack at if you don't mind me asking

15. I love these videos even though I don't have kids lmao

16. These look so much more fun than packed lunches I had growing up 😩

17. Hazz Ξ–. says:

I'm 16 and those are my favorite videos πŸ˜‚

18. Next time try putting the French toast in a thermos to keep the French toast warm.

19. I would like if u post more of theses

20. Unmask Utica says:

What kind of cinnimon bites do you get

21. I love these videos!!! It gives me great ideas to try for my granddaughter. Keep them coming

22. Ada Messer says:

Maybe if you have them just plain water they might drink it

23. I don’t even have kids. But I really enjoy these videos

24. Mutha Fluff says:

Hello! you are truly awesome my kids love the new spin on their lunches I told them they can thank Auntie Sarah for the ideas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚