Easy Bread Pudding Recipe | Eggless Bread Pudding | Dessert Recipe | Bread Recipe | KabitasKitchen

1. Puja Sharma says:

Ma'am u r an inspiration for all those housewives who think they can't do anything rather than depending on their husband's money..
    because I feel really motivated to see you growing nd achieving day by day.. Kudos to your hardwork and dedication ๐Ÿ‘

2. aap bht hi jyada pure ho by heart… i love your every dishes and videos… thank u … and keep cooking…

3. you are amazing mam…
    i love your recipe…

4. Hii mam coocker me banane pr sity laga ke banayenge ya fir sity khol ke?

5. Hey mam superbb Ur all the receipts r fabulous n soo simply to do this, thanks for this such a beautiful recipes mam.

6. Asiya Khan says:

Love you & your recipes!!๐Ÿ’ž

7. Nidhi Kumari says:

Seems very tasty… I will definitely try it….easy recipe

8. Ritu Kuril says:

Wow… So nyc… Ise to jarur banaugi mai…. BT mam ise thnda krke kha skte h kya freez me

9. rini beheraa says:

yummy๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

10. Mam aap kitni pyari ho nobody can hate you… Kind and soft hearted… I will surely try this recipe ๐Ÿ˜˜

11. Sugar jada lagg raha hai..isse kamm dal sakte hai kya?

12. I make it with egg..my measurements r 1/2 litre milk 3 eggs 3 bread slice…I even add vanilla essence… instead of idli stand I prepare it in cooker…mast banta h

13. Pooja Pandey says:

Ma'am milk powder ka substitute Kya hoga

14. mam its brown bread or white???

15. Saroop Singh says:

Nice recipe mam mam milk and sugar and custard powder gms mein kitna hoga

16. Aapke koi haters nhi hoga I guess or Mam Aaj to Aap jyada hi sweet lg rhy ho.. Love you

17. Thanks mam for this pudding recipe

18. Nice mam
    I am student,I learn cooking after watching your cooking videos
    Thanks a lot…

19. Kabita g cemra tor dala chalo koi nahi nice recipe

20. anu tiwari says:

superb excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ kabita ji.. ek ques h sugar ko Carmel jb karna h starting me agr nonstick cake tin me double boiler pe kar sakte hai..

21. Vikram Sutar says:

๐Ÿž ๐Ÿฎ recipe ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

22. Shaik Munni says:

Mere paas milk powder nai hai kya main Bina milk powder ke yeh dish Bana sakthi hu kya…

23. Vikram Sutar says:

Ye pudding Ovhn me kar sakte he KY?

24. Syed Ahefaz says:

amazing easy tasty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and the set is amazing

25. hello kabita di… maine apke bohot se recipes try kiye hai…infact aaj hi dal tarka ki recipe banaya…apke instructions follow karke hi banati hu..kuch v recipes banani ho to direct aap k channel mein hi dekhti hu….Ek small suggestion hai as a tiny subscriber… kuch recipes mein thora detailing kijiye ga to accha hoga.e.g thekua k recipe mein ghee ko melt karke fir dalne se accha hota moan zyada hone se oil mein jake woh phat jata hai…or aaj k bread pudding recipe jo avi mere gas mein ban rahi hai usme maine custard ko alag se milk mein ghol k fir eksaath sugar mein mila diya tha jiski wajah se lumps parne lage fir maine thoda milk dal diya…. pudding hoga k nahi kaise check karna hai agar batati to accha hota coz maine kabhi v nahi banaya hai…plz don't mind agar aapko meri baaton se bura laga hoto…aap mujhe apni didi jaisi lagti hai….take care of urself nd ur family …keep up the good work .. luking forward for more recipes..

26. Really mam e1 I got a lot of motivation… I started a channel because even I wanted to show dat e1 I can do something but after 1 month hubby dint allowed ๐Ÿ˜Ž

27. swastik says:

I like the way you present with clarity and confidence. Thanks so much. I look forward to your uploads.

28. Nice recepe mam ,but time shadule is quiet more

29. shripad mate says:

Simple and sweet ๐Ÿ‘Œ

30. You have brought lots of creativity in daily cooking. Love your talent Kabita ji ๐Ÿ˜Š

31. Reetu Priya says:

Rajma chawal..recipe plzzz..mam

32. di ap bahut cute ho di so lovely di love you di meri Christmas

33. Aloo tikki reciepy pls post it pls I m waiting for that

34. Please mam reply to my comment I left earlier and tell the solution..

35. akash gangil says:

hello maa'm , how r u…? bhuat time baad baat ho rhi h aapse… aapki har recipe miss krta hu m..

36. Feels so proud to c u getting wonderful opportunities. …inspiration for all homemakers

37. Thanks I make it and it's was fabulous I love your thanks mam

38. Ma'am u r the best
    I really love ur recipe
    They r very helpful
    U deserve more subs
    More views
    More likes
    More comments
    More shares
    And everything more and more

39. Patel Farnaz says:

yummy๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

40. Ramesh Pai says:

Nice pudding and nice kitchen too…