Trying 5 Pinterest Dinner Recipes | Cook with Me | Pinterest Win or Fail

1. I try about 2 or 3 Pinterest recipes a month. Most of the recipes I have tried I tweak according to dietary restrictions like Gluten free. Gr8 idea, its like having a testof kitchen!

2. Love the idea! Thanks for sharing! Blessings…xx

3. I love this idea! More please!

4. Cat R says:

Hi Jen,  😀  Thank you for sharing these great recipes.  I really do love these videos that you do.  I also love your cleaning ones too.  🙂 🙂

5. Nessa Bixler says:

I love seeing these recipes! Thanks for sharing the testing with us. The fish might crisp up better cooked on a cookie sheet instead of a deep sided pan. I have found sometimes food steams a bit more in my deep glass pyrex.

6. loved the video girl , all the recipes look good i have to try them and thanks for sharing.

7. Laineyslife says:

I love it thank you. I’ve been watching for years 😊. I’ve got a number of great recipes from you I e saved in my binders that I got the idea from you. 😉

8. I loved this video but would definitely love to see more of the cooking process, happy new year!

9. I love each and every video you do! More of these would be great. So glad you share your love for God!!!! You're such an inspiration for me.

10. Ann Snider says:

This was a great video and I'd love to see you do more!  I try new recipes frequently and have my family rate them.  If they are OK, we don't make them again.  It is really only the "Wow" recipes that I will do again because I have so many "wow" recipes that I don't need to make "OK" recipes.  🙂  But I love trying new ones all the time!

11. Now I have some nice ideas for next weeks menu! Thank you!

12. I love this type of video and would enjoy seeing more like it on your channel:)

13. Susan Hagan says:

Loved this video…more please! I wonder if the bbq sauce in the orange chicken won't pair better with peach preserves. The chicken parmesan is going on my meal plan! Thanks, Jen.

14. I love that you took the time to try new recipes on Pinterest. I have tried several of your own recipes and I have loved and my family too! I think it's great new addition to your channel👍🏻

15. Love this video Jen! But I just love all your videos! Looking forward to all your new videos for 2018! Happy New Year! 🎊

16. Amy C says:

I think this is a great idea! I'd love to see more of these 🙂 If you come up with your own sloppy joes recipe, please share!

17. That sweater looks so amazingly cozy!!! I love watching pinterest testing videos Hope you have an amazing New Year!

18. This is such a great idea. Really hope you do this again .

19. Debbie E. says:

Thank you Jen for another great video! I always look forward to watching them every week. The meals look so delicious. This was a great idea for a video. Happy New Year!

20. Shannon P says:

I do like this type of video, a pinned it and did it. I think I will be trying the chicken recipe. Lol I made chili last night, went to make homemade cornbread and realized I ran out of eggs also. Of course the day before I go grocery shopping as well.

21. Sophia B says:

You should make an ebook with all of your own recipes 🙂