Healthy Breakfast Ideas – Quick and Easy Recipes

1. Lol I’ve got a husband! Too funny! So happy you’ll be doing more of these 😊

2. When are you going to announce the sex of your baby? Is that going to be a surprise at the birth?

3. "I got a husband" hahahaha I about died! Lol

4. Girl you are so freakin healthy!! Tell us how those taste!!! 😊

5. Tori Peña says:

Kyle making me SUPA nervous with that knife! Always keep the sharp side away from yo hand and fingersssssss 🤢😇

6. Noooo I hope she didn’t blend that sticker😳

7. georgey012 says:

Love this video! More quick/easy healthy dinners would be very helpful too. I really liked your video a few months back that talked about recipes you used on weight watchers!

8. Lindsay Edge says:

I could watch y'all EVERYDAY

9. I watch vlogs most during the week–especially in the morning with my coffee. Weekends not as much. So another day during the week would be great 🙂

10. Reva Garrett says:

Love ur content!It’s fun, entertaining and very relatable. Keep up ur amazing content!❤️

11. Sara W says:

i like these kinda videos it gives me some new ideas! and one of your apples still had the sticker on it in the blender ha

12. Alessia P says:

The green juice pouring was so satisfying..

13. Love these healthy recipes. I look forward to making them!! also your vlogs are the highlight of my days 🙂

14. Watching the bottles fill up was so soothing and satisfying and I have no idea why!!! Lollll. Looking forward to even more vlogs!

15. Mallory your skin is glowing🌸Do you have discount on CO2 lift 😘

16. Sara Massey says:

I needed a good laugh this morning and as usual, you and Kyle brought the LOLOL. When he brought out the hammer I about died 🤣🤣

17. Did anyone else notice the sticker on the apple at 2:53 🙈😂 it's okay a little extra fiber never hurt anyone 😉😊

18. Mallory!!!! You have the label of the apple in the smoothie 😂

19. michylle613 says:

Thanks for sharing! Really want to try the coconut yogurt!

20. Any day is a good day for us to get vlogs from y'all!!! <3

21. Oh no, Mal! Don’t eat the sticker!!!

22. Mondays.. Wednesday and Friday. Cuz some of the vloggers I watch. Upload on Tuesday or Thursday. Thanks lady. Hugs

23. You guys are MY FAVORITE you tubers of all time! The other day while in downtown Franklin, I thought I saw you in the parking garage and begun to run towards this couple that thought I has lost my mind. So embarrassing. I am almost 60, so probably one of your oldest fans, but definitely one of your biggest 💙. Tyou so much for all the great info, but mostly for the JOY you bring to my day

24. Melissa W says:

I love coconut yogurt but if you track WW points it is sooooo many points! 😩

25. GabMac16 says:

YAY more vlogs! Whatever days work for you guys 🙂

26. Gmariex0726 says:

I like to watch vlogs Anytime you don’t need a set schedule unless you want too! I just get excited to see your vlogs pop up 🙂

27. I was so scared he was going to slip and cut himself wide open 😅🤦‍♂️🔪🔪

28. I love y'all 😂! I love your cooking/recipe videos..please keep them coming!

29. Daniela D says:

Omg you left the sticker on the apple in the blender !!! Lol that frEaked me out !!

30. Lol your hubby opening the coconut hey do you know Bed Bath and Beyond sales a coconut 🥥 opener vacu vin is the name around 12 dollars they also sale the coconut pulp remover forgot the price but it does work highly recommend instead of using knives and hammers 🤣

31. Yes, I would love to watch everyday MONDAY THRU SUNDAY Vlog's!! Please 😍😁🤗😄💗 love you guys