Healthy Breakfast Ideas – Quick and Easy Recipes

Start your morning off right with these easy breakfast recipes that you can make in less than 5 minutes! I show you how to make a delicious breakfast smoothie made from nutritious greens and other power foods so you can start your mornings off energized and ready for the day!
I also show you how to make really easy all natural coconut yogurt that makes for a healthy snack whenever you need a quick boost of energy.

Click this link to SUBSCRIBE:

Glass Jars:

Smoothie Recipe From Nutrition Stripped
2 cups of filtered water
1 cup of coconut water (or double the filtered water)
1 large bunch (5 heaping handfuls) of organic lacinato kale/regular kale
1 large head of organic romaine
5-7 large stalks of organic celery, chopped
1 organic apple, cored and chopped
1-2 bananas, chopped
½ cup organic cucumber, chopped
½ cup of cilantro
½ cup of parsley
Juice of 1 lemon/meyer lemon
4 brazil nuts
dash of cayenne (optional yet recommended)
dash of cinnamon (optional yet recommended))
dash of turmeric (optional yet recommended))
Using the Vitamix or a high-speed blender, pour filtered water(s) into the blender.
Add chopped celery stalks and romaine lettuce first, and turn on low speed to puree.
Gradually increase the speed and add chopped kale.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend until creamy!
*At this point you may add more water to achieve your desired consistency!
Pour into individual airtight mason jars or other airtight liquid container.
Nutritional information is for 1 banana not 2.
Recommended but optional // cilantro and parsley
To make sweeter // add more banana or stevia to taste
To decrease sugar // use half the amount of fruit and add stevia to taste
To make thicker // use less water, add ice
To make thinner // use more water
Optional // add fresh mint

Coconut Yogurt Recipe From Nutrition Stripped

1 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 cup coconut mean (from about 1 fresh young coconut)
1/4 to 3/4 cup coconut water (use more for thinner yogurt)
4 probiotic capsules, opened and powder empties into a small bowl
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon honey
pinch of sea salt

In a high-speed blender, combine the coconut milk, coconut meat, coconut water, probiotics, lemon juice, honey, and salt and blend until smooth. Pour into one 16-ounce, two 8-ounce, or four 4-ounce sterile glass jars and seal tightly. Store at room temperature for 24 hours, during which time the yogurt will ferment. After 24 hours, if you’d like to serve the yogurt chilled, refrigerate before serving. Serve with garnished of your choosing. Store leftover yogurt in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to one week.

Nutrition Stripped’s Website:

1. Lol I’ve got a husband! Too funny! So happy you’ll be doing more of these 😊

2. When are you going to announce the sex of your baby? Is that going to be a surprise at the birth?

3. "I got a husband" hahahaha I about died! Lol

4. Girl you are so freakin healthy!! Tell us how those taste!!! 😊

5. Tori Peña says:

Kyle making me SUPA nervous with that knife! Always keep the sharp side away from yo hand and fingersssssss 🤢😇

6. Noooo I hope she didn’t blend that sticker😳

7. georgey012 says:

Love this video! More quick/easy healthy dinners would be very helpful too. I really liked your video a few months back that talked about recipes you used on weight watchers!

8. Lindsay Edge says:

I could watch y'all EVERYDAY

9. I watch vlogs most during the week–especially in the morning with my coffee. Weekends not as much. So another day during the week would be great 🙂

10. Reva Garrett says:

Love ur content!It’s fun, entertaining and very relatable. Keep up ur amazing content!❤️

11. Sara W says:

i like these kinda videos it gives me some new ideas! and one of your apples still had the sticker on it in the blender ha

12. Alessia P says:

The green juice pouring was so satisfying..

13. Love these healthy recipes. I look forward to making them!! also your vlogs are the highlight of my days 🙂

14. Watching the bottles fill up was so soothing and satisfying and I have no idea why!!! Lollll. Looking forward to even more vlogs!

15. Mallory your skin is glowing🌸Do you have discount on CO2 lift 😘

16. Sara Massey says:

I needed a good laugh this morning and as usual, you and Kyle brought the LOLOL. When he brought out the hammer I about died 🤣🤣

17. Did anyone else notice the sticker on the apple at 2:53 🙈😂 it's okay a little extra fiber never hurt anyone 😉😊

18. Mallory!!!! You have the label of the apple in the smoothie 😂

19. michylle613 says:

Thanks for sharing! Really want to try the coconut yogurt!

20. Any day is a good day for us to get vlogs from y'all!!! <3

21. Oh no, Mal! Don’t eat the sticker!!!

22. Mondays.. Wednesday and Friday. Cuz some of the vloggers I watch. Upload on Tuesday or Thursday. Thanks lady. Hugs

23. You guys are MY FAVORITE you tubers of all time! The other day while in downtown Franklin, I thought I saw you in the parking garage and begun to run towards this couple that thought I has lost my mind. So embarrassing. I am almost 60, so probably one of your oldest fans, but definitely one of your biggest 💙. Tyou so much for all the great info, but mostly for the JOY you bring to my day

24. Melissa W says:

I love coconut yogurt but if you track WW points it is sooooo many points! 😩

25. GabMac16 says:

YAY more vlogs! Whatever days work for you guys 🙂

26. Gmariex0726 says:

I like to watch vlogs Anytime you don’t need a set schedule unless you want too! I just get excited to see your vlogs pop up 🙂

27. I was so scared he was going to slip and cut himself wide open 😅🤦‍♂️🔪🔪

28. I love y'all 😂! I love your cooking/recipe videos..please keep them coming!

29. Daniela D says:

Omg you left the sticker on the apple in the blender !!! Lol that frEaked me out !!

30. Lol your hubby opening the coconut hey do you know Bed Bath and Beyond sales a coconut 🥥 opener vacu vin is the name around 12 dollars they also sale the coconut pulp remover forgot the price but it does work highly recommend instead of using knives and hammers 🤣

31. Yes, I would love to watch everyday MONDAY THRU SUNDAY Vlog's!! Please 😍😁🤗😄💗 love you guys