School Lunch Ideas || Christmas Break Edition + What They Ate || Bunches of Lunches

1. Eve Grace says:

Can i have a shout out for my birthday? It was two days after Christmas! I love you guy! Your family is adorable

2. Avrie Allen says:

Love you guys! I love your kids! They are so adorable โค

3. Everything is so beautiful. You make being mom so fun.

4. I really love your videos. โ™ฅ๏ธ

5. Maddy209 says:

I love your videos so much ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

6. Awww yay I made the video with my comment! So exciting ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Amelia Craig says:

Your kids have great manners you did a great job with them I love it โค๏ธ

8. Sasha Braus says:

Your lunches always look so good!! I love your videos! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Miss. Allie says:

Hi you are my favorite YouTuber

10. Shaila Sujan says:

Where did u get the lunch plates/salad
    Bowls? I also startes giving them glass as they r older if u have ideas pls share

11. aziz bahoo says:

Thanks you are Osama๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

12. Have a great new year happy 2018. Love you guys.

13. sipra mishra says:

Love your lunch ideas.. They are so simple and interesting…

14. aziz bahoo says:

I Never have a shut aut

15. aziz bahoo says:

I have diabete i sei diabete in Italy end i have gluten free probl i am sooooooo sade i am 10 years old i am born in 13/8/2007 end Pakistan is Born in 14 August love your video you are osame end your Kids are sooooooo cute fist

16. aziz bahoo says:

Can you mek a dollar tree video plesssss ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—

17. aziz bahoo says:

I live in Italy but i am from Pakistan end i spek Italy love your chellen plesss give m shot auto๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

18. aziz bahoo says:

Happy New year family fudge ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

19. First i love you my kids love the lunches i make them

20. Great ideas love ur vids esp when hearing the kids voices so cute ๐Ÿ˜…hope u and ur family have a great and happy new year ๐ŸŽŠ

21. Fun and More says:

At my school Christmas break end on January 7th

22. Anyone make some of these lunches for their own work lunches besides me?? Lol! I even flip my cupcake liners inside out and put my fruit on picks too!! I love it!!!

23. Farah B says:

I love seeing the lunches you put together! I have a son who is Griffin's age, so you should show what he eats โ˜บ๏ธ I'd be interested to see!

24. Joy Naomi says:

I love watching these lunch videos..I'm not in school any more but I want to try some of them to take to work with me!

25. Hi – how are you ? Do you have any ideas for Valentine's Day gift basket for kids ? Thank you

26. Tayla Mason says:

It would be super interesting if you let your kids make their own lunch one of the days theyโ€™re at home.. with your help of course. It would be interesting to see what food they would choose and how they would like it presented!

27. A My says:

I just got my kids a bento box so helpful thanks

28. I loved that u didn't put chunks of onion in your egg salad I love egg salad but cant seem to eat it unless I make it myself and omit the onions

29. Can I pleaseee have a shout-out Iโ€™m in L ๐Ÿ˜ V E with your vids

30. Sadie A says:

Sorry Iโ€™m late love your channel please shoutout

31. I love your videos!!! ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ