5 NEW Healthy Meal Prep Ideas | New Year 2018

Click here to SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/1dn24vP
*Brand New* Healthy Meal Plan 2018 eBook Available Now: http://bit.ly/HMP2018

**Meal Plan eBook Bundle** Includes Meal Plan 2017 eBook + Meal Plan 2018 eBook: http://bit.ly/HMPBUNDLE

More Meal Prep Ideas: http://bit.ly/1SQEHwX
Healthy Breakfast Recipes: http://bit.ly/1OuA1v1
Healthy Lunch Recipes: http://bit.ly/1XQuIri
Healthy Dinner Recipes: http://bit.ly/2hzVBFv
Healthy Snack Recipes: http://bit.ly/2aCBfDM

Frequently Used & Favorite Items: http://amzn.to/2qTillc

Purchase my eBooks here:
Healthy Meal Plan 2017 eBook Available Now: http://etsy.me/2hRzjvi
*eBOOK BUNDLE* | All three Meal Prep Made Easy eBooks for only *$12.99*: http://bit.ly/MealPrepBundle
*NEW* 30 Days of Smoothies: http://bit.ly/230Smoothies

Salad:
1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
1/2 yellow bell peppers, diced
1/2 cup seeded & diced cucumber
1/2 cups thinly sliced radishes

In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt & pepper. Set aside. Assemble salad by arranging all of the vegetables in a serving dish & topping with dressing.

Herb & Garlic Baked Chicken Breast
1 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp dried basil
Salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste

Preheat the oven to 375ºF.

Place chicken onto a nonstick or parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil & season with garlic powder, thyme leaves, oregano, basil & salt & pepper to taste. Bake chicken until it’s cooked through, about 25 to 30 min.

Herb & Garlic Quinoa
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 garlic clove, grated
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
Salt & freshly cracked black pepper

Combine all of the ingredients together.

Chili Stuffed Peppers
Servings: 1
Cal: 602

Chili Stuffed Pepper
1 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup diced onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup ground turkey
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed & drained
1 cup canned diced tomatoes
1 red pepper, halved & seeds removed (leave green stems on)
Salt & freshly cracked black pepper
2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
Cilantro to garnish

In a large skillet over med-high heat, heat oil. Add onion & cook for 1 to 2 min. Add garlic & cook until fragrant. Add turkey & continue to cook until it is no longer pink. Season with chili powder. Add beans & diced tomatoes. Cook until the mixture has thickened slightly, about 4 to 5 min. Season with salt & pepper to taste.

Preheat the oven to 375ºF.

Place red pepper halves into a baking dish. Fill each pepper half with chili mixture. Top with cheddar cheese & bake until peppers begin to soften, about 15 to 20 min.

Garnish with fresh cilantro.

Cilantro Lime Rice
3/4 cup cooked white rice
1/2 lime, zest & juice
1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste

Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.

Healthy Chickpea & Dill Salad

1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp chopped dill
2 cups baby spinach
Salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Lemon wedge for garnish

Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Allow chickpeas to sit for at least an hour in the fridge before serving over baby spinach.

Protein-Packed Tuna Salad
Servings: 1
Cal: 418

Tuna Salad
1 can of tuna, drained
1 Tbsp minced red onion
1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
2 Tbsp mayonnaise

Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl.

Crunchy Romaine Salad
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 radishes, thinly sliced
1/4 cup sliced celery

Place the romaine into a serving dish. Top with radishes & celery.

Sides

1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp sesame oil or vegetable oil
1 (4-ounce) striploin or sirloin steak, thinly sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
1/4 tsp sesame seeds
1 green onion, sliced on the bias

In a small bowl, whisk together broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, garlic & ginger. Set aside.

In a large wok or skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Add steak & cook, tossing often until it is almost cooked through, about 3 min. Add broccoli to the pan & pour over the sauce. Cover pan & cook until broccoli is bright green & tender crisp, about 2 to 3 min.

Garnish with sesame seeds & green onion.

Rice
3/4 cup cooked white rice

*SOME links provided above are affiliate links

1. fanofpink says:

Make a meal prep ep all about breakfast!!!!

2. I watched your "Healthy Essentials" videos this afternoon and loved them. Will you do more?

3. This is very helpful thank you!!

4. Jeff Ward says:

Thanks for the great work. The sideways cut stuffed peppers is a good idea. My mom used to make these when I was a kid, always soggy but filling was cooked. Quite clever Sarah! Thanks again.

5. Sugar Doodle says:

Can you do some paleo recipes!

6. Thanks for all this super great ideas yummy!! Love it

7. Paige Fayy! says:

How do you not have more subscribers!? This looks fantastic

8. Happy New Year you beautiful lady

9. cheryl rouse says:

Great video. Thank you very very much. Happy New Year to you and your family. Looking forward to more great recipes in 2018.

10. Not a fan of chick peas, they taste like little balls of sawdust to me. I do love your other meals though, as well as this channel. One of the best I have subed to.

11. Ayla Korkmaz says:

Great ideas, great recipies love it,❤❤❤

12. These r yummy
    Bt rite nw since 1yr m a vegetarian plz make.something for veggie plz I have this request

13. You're the best! I love your ebooks, and have already gotten the new one. I don't follow everything to a T, but adapt the recipes to fit my needs & preferences, and suggest other viewers do the same. I rely on your channel to give me new ideas for home cooked meals, and surprisingly, my kids always enjoy the meals I prepare with domestic geek recipes! So THANK YOU! Please keep up the great work!

14. Krysienka A. says:

Great ideas. Compliments Sara :*

15. justalurkr says:

All of these are going on my list to try! Simple to make, looking very tasty…what's not to love?

16. alpha babe says:

Were living in the final days before Jesus our saviour come. now would be a good time to repent from sin, come to jesus christ with a sincere heart and become a follower of jesus christ our savoiur. Dont be blinded by the world and not accept jesus christ before it's to late. He loves you and want a relationship with you.

17. Bacha KHAN says:

Schöne frau gesunde küche

18. Definitely should try it! Happy and healthy year ❤

19. Super Mummy says:

Heyy!! Actually i don't have a microwave so how can i heat those meals in an ordinary oven?
    And thanks.

20. I love these videos! I seem to always be able to find at least one recipe I can't wait to try! You really cater to everybody's eating preferences and I love it. Now in this case, I can't wait to try THREE of the recipes you included. I'm drooling!

21. Sammy0211 says:

Veggies all the way, your meals are so colourful ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😘😘😘

22. What kind of meat cut did you use/do you suggest for the beef and broccoli?

23. thank you so much for these meal preps sarah! i´d like to know what are those staples ingredients that you can sugest to always have at home that can help us to create different dishes?

24. Birute00 says:

Happy New Year 2018. A light came on for me today that many of your meal preps can work for people who use the Hot Logic Mini.😍

25. Happy with the veggie options! 😁👌

26. Leese Emme says:

Love your attitude! Happy New Year!

27. Cassidy Winn says:

Could you make a video with plant-based/vegan meal prep ideas? Much love to you in this new year!

28. Misty Taylor says:

i love watching your videos and love your simple and easy recipes my favorite ones are healthy diet recipes stay on track thank you so much for sharing your recipes and can you do video on healthy recipes on budget for whole month when you go grocery shopping because i shop for whole month every month i try stay around $130 for food whole month if possible thanks happy new year 2018…..

29. nata3ldta says:

Thanks for these beautiful meal prep ideas! I am looking forward to making my coworkers envious 😀

30. Awesome! I'm gonna try them all (just turning them vegan) THANK U!

31. Nan Zingrone says:

I love your recipes and the meal prep videos you do, but I'm wondering if you have tried freezing some of the ideas you have. My husband and I have difficulty eating leftovers all up because we really don't like to eat the same thing every day for dinner. So I was thinking if I did a big weekend meal prep, what are the best to freeze and then reheat. I'm going to try this with some recipes that I think would work well, but I was wondering about what you would recommend. My plan is to have two or three weeks worth of ideas, make them, freeze most and have something different for every night of the present work week, and then hit the freezer for another week's worth with a different variation and see how that goes. Does that make sense?

32. D.A. Ragland says:

🥂🍾 happy new year!

33. What a lovely bit of food inspiration for January. I was never sure whether I could get away with putting the dressing over the salad without it going soggy so going to give it a go! Happy new year xx

34. K8Marie42 says:

Exactly what I needed ❤

35. I'm sorry domestic but these meals that you are prepping are very far from healthy as of one of these Foods you have are a type 2 carcinogen which means a probable cause of cancer eggs have the most cholesterol they can even legally be labeled as healthy nutritious or safe on food if you truly want to benefit people in their health you will want to look into the benefits of a plant-based whole some diet thank you have a beautiful day

36. Nadine Dessa says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

37. 🤗🤗🤗🤗👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

38. Hi, Sara Lynn. Your meal prep ideas look beautiful, just like your smile. What's your best tip for handling beef? Have a good day, Sara Lynn. <3

39. Timmy Tam says:

Hello!! I'm so hungry now!! LOVE U

40. Amrik Gola says:

First comment! Thank u for this video Sarah!