5 Healthy Smoothie Recipes | Healthy Breakfast Ideas

1. πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

2. Sarah Ford says:

These look super yummy and I love that they are only 5 ingredients in each smoothie! Very easy 😊 #healthnutfam πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

3. Love that you developed these as 5 ingredient recipes! It simplifies things! Do you ever have any concerns about the sugar intake in the smoothies? Thanks! πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

4. Crysie Jones says:

Delicious looking smoothies a must tryπŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

5. I didnt get January's news letter

6. Beets do not do well with me…what can I sub in?

7. Those all look amazing! Can't wait to try the mint chocolate chip one!

8. They look delicious πŸ˜‹ πŸ‘πŸΌ

9. Dana a.i.r says:

I like the English subtitles πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ»

10. yum!!! these look amazing πŸ™‚

11. K Hack says:

Thank you! I am making your morning sunrise smoothie right now for my tots and i. Gotta kick these colds…

12. I'm about to try all of these each day of the work week one a day, one week of the month. Hopefully this will kick start my journey back to a healthy me

13. ❀❀πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

14. That mint chocolate chip smoothie ❀️πŸ₯‘❀️πŸ₯‘

15. Maria Bell says:

Hi! Is GonΓ§alves a Portuguese name? ☺️ Looove your videos. I’m trying to get more healthy this year. Lv from Portugal.

16. Manda Love says:

πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘❀️

17. rockchica09 says:

Fun fact: Chard and beetroot is technically the same plant (Beta vulgaris), only that chard has larger leaves and beetroot larger… well, roots πŸ˜ƒ

18. Morgan says:

Vegan back to college meal prep video? πŸ™‚

19. Ms Melissa says:

I’m excited to try the antioxidant smoothie because I love beets and wasn’t sure how to incorporate them into a smoothie. πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

20. I always hate the first 10 secs of your videos, they are not funny and has no meaning. Infact they are intimidating. However the smoothie recipes are excellent . I am excited to try them

21. 🌰🌰πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

22. Sara Davis says:

love you Nikole! I'm interested to hear about your journey with anxiety because it also affects me on a daily basis too. Here's to another year of your great videos πŸ™‚

23. Love the simplicity of these smoothies ! πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

24. I cannot wait to try these recipes out!!! πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ’•

25. Amanda Halls says:

πŸ₯‘ πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

26. Heyy Nikole!!!! Happy Happy New Year πŸŽˆπŸŽ†πŸŽŠ! You are right on time because I just started making my protein smoothies Sunday so your recipes are fabulous and right on time! If your not riding with Nikole, what are you waiting onπŸ€”#LoveYaAlwaysβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’™ #HealthNutFam2018πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘ #WeRocking

27. Dulce Garza says:

Love your videos! Can you do a vegetarian meal prep video!!!!! Please πŸ™‚

28. Mel M says:

Yum lol need a blender :/

29. Happy New Year! I can’t wait to see your new content! ❀️ πŸ₯‘

30. Happy new year… πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘

31. These look great! I added turmeric to a smoothie the other day and it tasted so good! πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘πŸ₯‘ I usually eat breakfast and have a smoothie as a mid morning snack πŸ˜€

32. I'm all over thesebut I think i'll try shifting this New Year hangover with the detox one first! x