HEALTHY & BUDGET FRIENDLY MEAL PREP IDEAS 2018! | Aysha Abdul

1. Aysha Abdul says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES!! Thank you for making 2017 such a special year for me. I've made a promise to myself that this year I'm going to get back into shape and it all starts with what you put into your body. I'm so happy to be working with Walmart & Interac to bring you my first meal prep video (first of many). I'm thinking I want to make weekly or bi-monthly meal prep videos so we can all do this together, what do you think? Also, which recipe in this video was your fav and which one will you be trying out?!

2. Adila Aday says:

Love this!! I am making this at home

3. WrapFiqah says:

WJERE IS THIS SWEATER FROM??😍😍😩

4. I have just recently found your channel and I am in love! Keep up the great work!

5. BeautyMarked says:

Looking stunning sis! Ma Shaa Allah ♥️

6. Sabrin Abdi says:

i dont tend to comment on youtube videos but i loved this gurl👏👏 it looks so good. imma try this out this week. i have been trying to get into the healthy life and this has allowed me to see that there is nice tasty healthy food out here. Your a good cook😍 can't wait to try this. Thanx. btw you look so pretty, that yellow jumper looks so good on you😍😍 yellow is definitely your colour😚

7. Mia Shaw says:

I am such a fan of these videos!!!

8. Aysha i loved this so much! I'm actually gonna try cooking now, because these are so simple and look MAD GOOD. thank you and i'd love more of these!!!!!!!

9. Your so beautiful! I don’t even know how I found your channel but I’m glad I did! Im gonna try these out they all look so good, and your Canadian me too!

10. I don't like smoothies 😐😯

11. Love your cooking videos! 💝

12. Sam S says:

I've never heard anyone say halal so fancy lol

13. sabrina p says:

I’d love to see more of these videos!

14. Love the video‼️‼️❤️

15. MsReetabeeta says:

Looks yummy! Will try the tofu…

16. Hassna Hanif says:

Happy New year Aysha

17. Yasmin Gaji says:

It's good to know that you are eating healthy

18. Omg loved everything can't wait to make them

19. ZemZem Adam says:

All the dishes look delicious!

20. These look delicious….I will try the salmon recipe first and then the tofu recipe. Share more cooking videos. Be Blessed

21. faithmaryk says:

Thank for the meal ideas will definitely try them. Happy New year

22. Akila Kb says:

Mashallah! You look absolutely beautiful here! Mashallah! & thanks for this video! Going to make me some smoothie right now! Lol

23. 123 456 says:

PLEASE make more vids like this I'm always lost for healthy meals ideas.

24. Great vid sis but i have one q which may sound kinda dumb… Do you store the containers in the freezer? If so, do they retain their freshness and do you defreeze them by microwave? Is there an alternative as I dont use microwaves in my house.

25. And last but nit least i love your smile it makes me happy i swear. it such a sweet and warm message

26. your skin is soo pretyy and glowy

27. omg i love tis video. you are my inspiration to everything. ur the best youtuber ever <3

28. Aisha A says:

Love this 🤤💕

29. Finally food video!! Please do more ❤️❤️

30. Happy New year Aysha. Definitely trying this, thnks 4 the inspo🤗. N jst a ? Wot is halal….

31. Happy new year girl…..woooow this video was very helpfull…u look beautiful also as always❤️❤️

32. Walmart sponsered this video !!!!!!! WOW Big moves <3 so proud !!!!!

33. It all look so good 😊

34. fatima says:

could you do a makeup tutorial of this look?