School Lunch Ideas || NEW LUNCHBOXES! + What They Ate || Bunches of Lunches

1. Love you guys you have so good lunch ideas

2. My birthday was the fith

3. Please give me a shout out for my birthday please you're video make my day

4. Erin Owens says:

Looking forward to breakfast ideas!

5. Beth Donat says:

Love your videos. I always look forward to these videos and all the other videos. Can I please have a shoutout. Love this channel

6. Beth Donat says:

I love this videos. Love this channel. Always look forward to you videos

7. lubannaz says:

I love how I and your family eat healthy great job!! Love u ! Oh and happy birthday Kenzie aka Mackenzie! Love u Pakistan muslims leave a like plz!

8. I look forward to these videos every week. I love having new ideas for my two boys, 7 and 2. Especially with a picky 2 year old.

9. Ronda says:

My kids are grown but I still enjoy your videos!

10. Where is the cheese located at in Costco. I havent been able to find it.

11. Laura Pons says:

I'm really hoping that your channel blows up! You guys deserve it!

12. pixie says:

When the kids have no school can you still show us what they had for lunch and what they eat please?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
    And do what they have for breakfast and what they eat? I want a shout out!

13. The best part of Saturday !!๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜

14. Erin O'Neill says:

Not sure if it would work, but because the patterns on the lunch boxes are magnets, could you mix them up? Because if both girls like the unicorn ones, maybe they could have 2 unicorn ones, and 2 fairy ones each? Or one person could have the big unicorn one and the little fairy ones and vice versa? Great video!

15. Sara Flowers says:

Where did you get your shirt

16. God sure knew what he was doing such a blessed momma!! Those lunch look so yummy!!

17. Pika Dash says:

โ€œYou guys know whatโ€™s in hereโ€ โ€œITS CHIPS AHOYโ€ *mom pauses for a minute and rethinks life ๐Ÿ˜‚omfg I died ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

18. Teachermom says:

Soooo I am so afraid to start these fun lunches! Do your kids ever get to where they expect this and are disappointed with just a "normal" lunch?

19. Asiya Fair says:

Can u pls give me a shout out from never got one from any youtuber before, thanks๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

20. Diane Celaya says:

Did you find the mint bars at Costco?

21. Can over a shout please and your kids are so cute

22. Ashley V. says:

Love this! Great, easy ideas! ๐Ÿ’› Planet Boxes have been on my wishlist for so long, but I'm worried that they will be too heavy to tote around. I have a 3yr old and 1yr old and I can't imagine carrying around two of these boxes. I've heard such wonderful things about them though!

23. Lunar Moon says:

These videos, are my favorite things to watch! I always wait, for new episodes! Keep up the good work!

24. Anne Harlow says:

I love how most of these where veterinarian

25. Those lunch boxes rock! But they are so expensive. I'd be worried my little one could lose it!! Your lunches look so good! I have a picky eater here! Lol

26. I love these videos!!!!

27. Blessed Jess says:

Love your videos! They give me great ideas! ๐Ÿ’ก

28. I love your videos they are the best

29. Maddy209 says:

Love it ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

30. Love the lunch boxes!๐Ÿ˜

31. I need to ding the bell………. Happy birthday!! Really glad to be a subscriber!! My mom never got creative. I always got PBJ sandwich, chips, juice box, a desert and I had to have "cinnamon" apple sauce. I don't think we had as good of containers back then. In high school I bought my lunch. Once my mom had to give me a real silverware because she was out of plastic. I accidentally threw it away. I told my dad much later what had happened. He thought it was kind of funny, he was like "Oh that's why we've been missing one!!"

32. Jh C says: