BUDGET VEGAN MEAL PREP | 16 MEALS @avantgardevegan by Gaz Oakley

1. Kyla Szweety says:

I love your videos because you obviously have a passion for cooking and are very good at it, thank you for all you do!

2. Gail Johnson says:

It all looks beautiful. Yes, even the soup.

3. Dave Harper says:

Gaz, please check your email, possibly spam for my personal message*********************************

4. …Agave is questionable…please research …raw honey and real maple rule…great recipes…

5. Oats, are cheap though man!

6. You need one of those metal lemon press things, not as messy πŸ˜‰ But thanks for this; love these kinds of videos!

7. panikmedia says:

Superb work as always! Though I happily would have watched a longer video to keep the beauty.

8. Vegan meal prep at its best: simply brilliant! THANK YOU so much Gaz for your generosity, creating and sharing with everyone
    Greatings from QuΓ©bec, Canada

9. Absolutely love this channel and style of these videos

10. Amazing. I love your content, you always cook stuff I like!!! Can I substitute the bananas? TY oh, btw, $20 but it is not organic right? Or is it?

11. S R says:

TBH, nothing looks particularly tasty, and couscous tastes like nothing and isn't even healthy. Also, it's winter so I'd rather go for a nice curry or chili which tastes better and isn't that expensive. πŸ˜‰

12. eclectichead says:

I just ordered your book!!!! so excited

13. Jess M says:

I LOVE these. Practical and nutritious. Meal prep never looked so good πŸ™‚

14. 13lindamarie says:

Your videos are so inspiring! My partner and I are going vegan for 2018, can't wait for your cookbook!

15. Amy Smith says:

I was nervous the whole time when he had his hands red from the berries, because of the white shirt he was wearing. πŸ™ˆ

16. You are such a cutey! πŸ˜›

17. Hey Gaz, amazing content as always! can i give some humble constructive criticism? the shirt you wore was really distracting to me because it had a face on it, and my eyes kept intuitively looking at the face, and i kept missing the great helpful things you were saying! thanks so much for all the hard work you put in

18. Hey gaz, been watching your channel for a while now so have just pre ordered your book, look forward to receiving it!

19. Peace to Gaz & Tish 2018

20. Malachite says:

I've been waiting for another meal prep video for soooo long, and to be gifted with a budget one too?! Hell yeah <3

21. oasisbeyond says:

A lot of these things are not on budget though.

22. iulia barbu says:

Thank you so much i would love if you want to do more budget vegan meal prep 😍😍😍

23. Sandra J says:

Everything you cook looks amazing (and presented beautifully), thanks for another meal prep video.

24. Joe Haddad says:

Cant wait to buy your book!

25. Ellen Black says:

Just preordered your book. Can’t wait 😊

26. loulou30stm says:

I really love his style its so unique!

27. YLSD100 says:

Awesome, Thanks Gaz πŸ™‚

28. Thank you for everything you do Gaz.

29. Helen Long says:

You can afford chia seeds but not oats… k

30. omg your main meal looks great! I do wonder though, does it all keep nicely in the fridge when stored for a week? I imagine everything getting kind of mushy like i.e. the falafel burgers and the dip

31. ARQ says:

Back when I first found your channel I was like "ugh its that kind of obnoxious hipster-vegan every omni hates" but honestly Im glad I subscribed, everything I made turned out stellar and also you're a chill af dude.
    Thanx, seriously.