HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS YOU NEED TO TRY! QUICK RECIPES!

1. Finaly geting to catch up im trying to eat healthy so ur videos r helping me

2. Oh I love green smoothies but haven't done fruit free before… what's your motivation for doing them this way, lower sugar? The wrap looks delish!

3. Jade Olivia says:

Just made the porridge and it’s SO GOOD. Imagine it with the cookie butter you made though 😍😍

4. what kind of blender did you use? I am in college and it's just cheaper in the long haul for me to start making things myself (like hummus and smoothies), but I don't want a blender that will leave things awkward and chunky lol

5. I love these ideas! I can’t wait to try out the yogurt. Any time I have yogurt it upsets my stomach so hopefully this one won’t! Grabbing my probiotic and coconut milk now! πŸ‘πŸ»

6. I adore your channel πŸ™ˆ At first I just subscribes your channel and watched your videos once in a while and now I am so glad i did subscribe because you are one of the best yt fitness channels EVER love you, nici😊

7. Ming Ming says:

could i use acv or a probiotic drink instead of capsules? we don't have them here

8. Love the idea of the homemade yogurt! Will have to give that a try. All these look so yummy.

9. kelsey says:

Could you use regular milk for the grain free porridge I’m honestly not a gain of it but it was recommended that I drink it at last check up so trying to find ways to sneak it in

10. When you make yogurt you want to mix it with a utensil that is not made from metal!!! The probiotics have a terrible reaction with it ! Try using a wooden spoon πŸ˜‰

11. Sweet2Rani says:

how much almond milk do you use for the grain-free porridge?

12. Following your instagram was probably the best thing i did last year

13. Avi tessier says:

That's not cellophane

14. Hi!
    What are the benefits of going grain free?

15. Please make a video with recipes of your favorite protein drinks for a workout!

16. Carly says:

Soooo glad I found your channel! Always looking for new, healthy recipes! And I love how you explain the healing benefits of the food.

17. Daisy O says:

Yay love the new recipes!

18. Hi Liv! Can having too much flax seeds be bad for you?

19. Romy Louise says:

These look so delicious!

20. Why do you stay away from grains if you don't mind me asking

21. Jelina93 says:

It seems nice even though I really can’t stand avocado πŸ₯‘ β€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™Š

22. Amber Gaitan says:

Wish I could thump up tia video a hundred more times!!! Loving all you vids. Thank you!!!

23. Daisy Ahmed says:

What type of blender did she use in the beginning

24. Masha B says:

Dam….#yogurtgoals. I have been really wanting to make my own yogurt. I think you may have pushed to to the edge with that bounce from the berries. YUMMM

25. Yay! The yogurt recipe! Could you use almond milk by any chance?

26. Harmonizer says:

You should do more healthy desserts

27. It's almost 5pm in Toronto but I'm craving breakfast lol