Husband’s Lunch box Mon- Friday / Working Couple/ Bachelors Lunch Box Ideas- RealLife Realhome

1. Thankyou to each and everyone for sending so much love and support. I am much better. Guilty of not being able to reply for last few days.I will make sure to reply to each one as soon I can.

2. Roshani Shah says:

Glad to see your video after so long
    Was eagerly waiting for this
    Very nice video
    Can u make a video on entertaining toddler at home like game ideas and other ideas to keep them busy.
    M running out of ideas for my 2.5 years old.
    Thanks so much dear 🙏🙏

3. Nice video…vegetable appe I want to try it. Thank you…looking forward to new videos.

4. U made chutney night before ?

5. Not only healthy n tasty.. ur recipes are visual treat also.

6. Pls uplod more videio like this.👌👌

7. Disha Saxena says:

Lovely to see you after long…be healthy be blessed…
    These recipes were awesome please keep sharing more videos on this topic.

8. Sara N says:

No words to admire u sister… u r my mentor u r love.. 😍
    Learning alot from u n getting better day by day..
    Just want to ask one thing that my dough becomes dark n hard when i put it in refrigerater n so is the roti… is there any solution for that…?

9. Good one… How r you now..?☺️

10. teja ashwini says:

Hi… v good video, but the link to appe pan is not working, can u pls help me with it… thank u

11. pmsuja says:

Yahhhhhh. Glad you are back and doing well 😍

12. aman vora says:

as usual superb vlog…u inspired me a lot..God bless u and your family👍👍☺

13. Hi when r u come in india n video

14. whippoorwill says:

I love this channel! It really helps when you say the english name of the spices, because sometimes I'm not sure which ones you're using. Thanks for the amazing recipes!

15. Kavitha Jay says:

Wow awesome recipes Anu ..Thank you for sharing with us 🙂

16. Nazir Younas says:

Plz make video of daily routine plz plz plz. Good ideas for lunch.thanks alot😊

17. just a click says:

mam I love ur videos

18. Today I made lemon rice for lunch and apes for breakfast

19. Iam ur new subscriber frm South India…ur awesome…verynice videos….happy to see nd hear tht ur following our own tradition nd customs…god blesss….plz if ur vidoes are in hindi put subtitles as i am frm Chennai…congrats…..

20. Amra Asif says:

Aap ke hubby bohath lucky

21. I misser ur video pl upkoas atleast 3 video in a week

22. Hello ma'am!!! You are amazing. I'm very big fan of you… My question is how to prepare dosa batter?

23. Ishika Garg says:

Was waiting for ur weekly food routine and i got it. Yayy. Hope u r doing well now. Love u lots and lots😘

24. Awesome Video.
    BTW Which rice you use for idli or dosa?

25. Anita Pillai says: