3 Healthy KALE Recipes You’ll LOVE | Health Foods Remixed

1. I would replace the wild rice with quinoa, yummmmm. KALE YEAH!! πŸ˜„

2. Would you be open to making a video on how to learn to like other foods for the first time? I don’t like mushrooms but that soba noodle recipe looks so good!

3. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the recipes!! Keep it up!

4. DAVID RAMOTT says:

Please do yourself a favor and take 2-minutes out of your busy day to read this very important health article…http://bit.ly/2G7sBO0

5. I’m not a big kale fan, but massaging it really does make a difference

6. These recipes won't KALE my vibe, lookin' so good <3 – Mike

7. AmeKiyaru says:

Instantly went out and got everything for the salad. Soooo good! Thx love <3

8. Emily Rand says:

Im definitly try the last recipe πŸ™‚ yum!

9. Dezmetics says:

Please make a video about Road Trip meals!!!! Going on a 20hr road trip, I don’t want to eat out every time and am lost for tasty easy to pack ideas without the fridge. Maybe Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner road trip meals for two?

Please like so she can see it. @thedomesticgeek

10. Wendy S. says:

Kale-yeah! Need to try that salad πŸ˜‰β€

11. love your channel. i have made so many things. could u add the calories the recipes, so that we know how much we r consuming?

12. How Tasty says:

Thanks for those amazing recipes! I'm not a big fan of kale and I've been always looking for new recipes…I think the salad is my favourite, I'll surely try it out!

13. Jeseneia says:

At first, I was a little "iffy" about making a Kale salad. I thought the taste would be bland. However, I must say that the salad was good. It was so delicious and nutritious. Wow, I would have never thought it would be sooo tasty. I used honey instead of agave. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe!! This girl is giving a you a "Kale Yeah" LoL

14. LizElla says:

KALE YEAH!!πŸ’šπŸ’š

15. Zayda Luz says:

Love your kale recipes….will try kale salad and the Kale soup and that kale with pasta noodles…looks delicious … yummy thanks again for these kale recipes…Kale you….πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

16. Naima Irfan says:

These are awesome but can i use spinach

17. tru shah says:

Kale yeah! Your lovely voice and high spirits make every video and every recipe more interesting. I am a fan of yours and love all the vegetarian dishes u show. Keep it up. People like u r a rare find. Love yeah!

18. Kaiyun Tu says:

Hi domestic geek, love your video, do u think u can make a video for food for people that just got braces

19. I wish, to be close to you for more inspiring.

20. mpenny226 says:

omg that sausage kale soup looks so good (putting that on my grocery list)

21. Lizzy Ari says:

I love me some kale and your recipes my dear!!! ❀️❀️

22. I love kale! And these are 3 new ways to enjoy it. Though I do eat kale salads quite a bit 😊

23. Yvette ify says:

Thanks so much for the video i did it today my kids love it my husband that have flu, it helped him

24. Look awesomely delicious

25. the vegan salad and noodle bowl look so good!

26. Jenny Putnam says:

I want to make the soup but the rest of my family would not eat it. Can it be frozen?

27. You are unique coz you are super talented and so cute combination hard to find

28. I don't know why kale has such a bad reputation in some countries, I've loved it since I was a child. One of my earliest memories is actually 3-year old me being excited because they served kale stew for lunch in kindergarten haha πŸ˜€

29. Rachel says:

I think I'll try them all – with spinach instead of kale πŸ˜‰

30. Danny Alissa says:

I loved the noodles dish and the salad. πŸ‘
    PS: Can you tell me what is the difference between ramen and noodles or are they the same? I'm from country where both of them are foreign import. Thanks.

31. lol KALE YEAH!!!
    I don't mind kale and all of these recipes look really good. Especially the last one! Mmm, noodles!

32. So inspireing over here in the Netherlands kale is a winter veggie. Ik like to maken it like this
    1kg of kale, 750/800 grams flowery patatoes. 1 cube of broth. 1 smoked sauges 1/2 aan cup of bacon cubes . Start bij cooking the kale in some water and in 'n other pot the patatoes in the broth until soft both aprox. 20 mins. Poch the sauges and bake the bacon. Drain the veggies safe the cooking water. Mash the patatoes and mix in the kale. Season to taste. Add the bacon and slice the sauges. Serve whit gravy made from the bacon fat and the saved cooking water. You could Add some Hot sauce while mashing.

33. That looks so good but it's like pulling teeth to get my family to eat yummy new foods

34. catsfat123 says:

I hate to be a debbie downer BUT NPR recently did a study that found out, raw kale causes goiters. Those are masses on your neck. Dont do it!

35. the last one is my favorite

36. Kaleawesome!! Kaleing it out!!! I love kale πŸ˜­πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽