Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! Meal Planning – Mind Over Munch

1. Alyssia! We miss the debunking videos! I would love for you to do one on all these different types of bottled water (flavored,caffeinated,smart,vitamin water,etc.) Loved these recipes btw! Cookies look amazing!

2. need to try that curry cauliflower dish!

3. Kanika W says:

How many cookies make a serving because that look like hunger pangs in the making

4. Can you perhaps show us how to make pumpkin spice and an alternative for canned pumpkin yourself? I live in The Netherlands, and unfortunately neither canned pumpkin nor pumpkin spice are available here, but I loved both when I was in the US!

5. These look amazing Alyssia.

6. Philia Z says:

Hey! I commented previously asking about fibre syrup, I have a few more though haha; how does it taste (compared to actual sugar)? Can you just sub it 1-1?

7. Ellen Hosein says:

How is it you say this is vegetarian and you added an egg to the breakfast cookies 🍪??

8. Fanny Canvas says:

Thank you so much for thinking about us vegetarians. This was a great video. Thank you!!!

9. Yay more vegan recipes!! Thank you.

10. LOVE your stuff girl! you are making my meal prep work!

11. I have all the ingredients for the pumpkin breakfast cookies those seem to be very good would love to try them thank you for this video until next time

12. RandisRealm says:

You remember how you did principles of a smoothie video? Can you do a principles of a salad video or something like that? I like your specific salad recipes but you do yours differently; is there a method to what goes into them?

13. Filza Khan says:

Wow allysia this was amazing
    Like shared your video
    PS you are a great inspiration 😊😊

14. Sierra Marie says:

was this blurry AF for anyone but me!? and yes I have HD on before anyone asks.

15. Love them all… But have to admit I extra love the cookies for breakfast part! Thank you for yet another great video 👍👍

16. Yummy! Where do you get your mixing bowls?

17. I’m sooo making breakfast cookies! Can you do a video on more breakfast cookie ideas?

18. These are awesome! Can’t wait to try. Could you talk about hitting a plateau in weight loss? Ways to overcome it? Thanks you’re great i love you bye

19. 7542 9876543 says:

please stop being vegetarian. be a vegan.

20. Wendy Hall says:

I've been following the zone way of eating, which has been fairly easy.

21. I really enjoy your endless ideas. I need variety and you deliver! I have a banana allergy but want to make smoothies and other healthy foods. What is a good flavor/binder replacement for some of the common noncooking recipes with bananas? Thank you.

22. I’m a vegetarian who strives to eat/live healthy. I look for those green moments in each day!!! Thanks for posting such an incredible video! I always love your content!

23. What could you use instead of egg in the cookie recipe?

24. I always like your videos before the start 💜

25. Casey Moore says:

Yummm! What type of sweetener do you usually use for the breakfast cookies? I imagine if it's an artificial sweetener, I'd use less than 1/2c… right?

26. Did you make all these videos on the same day or just the intros?

27. Jacklin says:

Could you do more salads in the future? I always run into a wall with them :/
    But these look amazing as always!! I’ll have to try and work that low-carb ebook into my budget

28. Erin says:

I have to say, it’s nice to not have the wacky intros. While I can appreciate how much work goes into them, I usually just want to get straight to the recipes. Keep up the great work!

29. Allie Quinn says:

Can you do recipes for those that have really bad reflux and can't have anything acidic, with spice or pepper? I want some ideas for a friend of mine.. thank you

30. food-guru says:

Breakfast cookies = genius

31. Thanks for sharing. Love these. Your hair looks great!

32. Uzma Afreen says:

Can you do some airfryer recipes?

33. ebi says:

anyone knows any replacement for the pumpkin puree in the first recipe?

34. Deb Seyler says:

I am making ALL of these. Thanks so much for sharing Alysia!!!!

35. Ansley Chan says:

The recipes look so yummy! Thank's for sharing!

36. Nita F says:

Cookies for breakfast always works for me

37. NODI RAHMAN says:

Cauliflower cashew curry looks so good 😍 definitely would be trying this

38. For the pumpkin spice cookie could you use honey as the sweetener?

39. I admit that the last few days were just poop, but tomorrow is a new day and a new day to go grocery shopping for healthy foods! Can't wait : )

40. Allieh says:

That mango salad looks perfect!!

41. The cauliflower bowl looks so good! 🙂 What was the song during that part?

42. That curry cauliflower – YUM! ♥ Elle

43. I think I'll try the cookies,then the potatoes. They all look delicious.

44. Looks so good!! I want to try the cookies but im not the biggest pumpkin fan… do you think bananas would be a good swap?

45. I'm glad I came across this video because I was running out of ideas for vegetarian options

46. Night Angel says:

Everything looks AMAZING! I don't know why I'm confused about ginger paste. It's just pureed ginger, right?